Chapter Nine *21+

'WARNING!!! 21+' I FUCKING WARNED YOU!!! LOT'S OF GIF! SO PLEASE IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER. I warned you.

After 30 minutes, we arrived in front of that bastard house. Jaehyun and Jonghyun know his place because he has invited them to party before. It's quite big.

I rang the bell

I rang the bell.  I saw a woman.  She then walks to the gate.

''Who... Are you?'' she looks at me.

''We are your husband's colleague, Miss Ma'' said Jaehyun. Ahhh... His wife.

''I remembered you both! You must be his junior right?'' she said.

''I guess?'' I said. She then welcomed us.

''Where is Chief Ma?'' Said Jongin.

''In his room... I will call him'' she said.

''No no no it's okay Ma'am! Surprise~'' said Jongin. She chuckled.

''Ma'am... Can you introduce me to your herb plants in your garden? I really interested in it'' said Jaehyun. She then nodded and bring Jaehyun to her garden herbs.

I and Jongin nodded.

We both ran upstairs to their room. Jongin opened it. Slowly... There is no one but then we saw him in his bathrobe in the closet. 

I cursed silently

I cursed silently. How came he relaxed? We then get inside the room. I locked the door. He heard the locking sound and turned to us. 

''W-What are you doing here?!!! Who are you?!'' he said.

''Hello, bastard. It's nice to meet you... Do you know me?'' I smirked.

''GET OUT!!!'' He shouted. I then grabbed his bathrobe around his neck.

''Do you know that you have touch what is mine?'' I said.

''What the fuck you say?!'' he struggling. Heh... Weak old man.