Update and rants thingy

HELLOOOO GUYS OMG IT'S BEEN AWHILE :(

‼️ PLEASE READ OK ‼️

I just wanna say that I'm so sorry it's been a while I didn't update my story.

TBH, I'm really busy with my internship right now and I just don't know when I have my time to write.

I'm so sad because I don't want to keep on making you guys waiting. And no, I didn't forget the story ☺️

I really do wanna have some talk with you guys I mean, through the chats, through the comments and I really appreciate some of you guys texting me and asking me how I am, how's the update etc.

I really want to update my story but whenever I got back home, I fell asleep and it's replaying like that HSHDJDJFJFJTG sooooo, I just wanna say I'm so sorryyyy.

Idk when I can continue writing but, until this November or December idk my internship ends and I hope that I can focus on my writing again. There's lot of ideas and drama and cringe things inside my head that I wanna put all of it through the stories XD

IT'S KINDA FRUSTRATING THAT I COULDN'T PUT MY TIME AND SHIT FOR MY STORIES.

I'm not gonna lie I really miss writing and imagining things and write whatever I wanted.

Oh and also, there's this few people who criticized my stories.  if you don't like my stories I accept it but at the same time, I also wanna say that, you're reading Wattpad and some of the stories will be cringe asf, will be like "impossible" things happened, there will be uhhh, something like yeah random things happening. And you also shitting on me because I used your "fav" or "bias" as a villain characters.

I write whatever I wanted this is my imagination. Broski, this is not even real. Your "bias" are my bias too and there's no hate thingy here. I am multi-stan and I love them all.

It's kinda shit too that I couldn't write a proper stories like the others due to my real life working and stuff so, I just write as simple as I can as long as I can write what I felt, what I want it to be, to imagine and released it all through this stories.

And I'm so sorry about my ENGLISH grammar and stuff because English is not my first languages. So I'm trying my best ok. It's kinda pissed me off bcs some ppl be like "your grammar is shit" , "Pls fix your grammar" etc. I KNOW! I wrote that when I was around 17 and 18 y/o so it's kinda shit back there. Time flies so fast that I don't realize I'm already 21.

I also cringed with my own stories after I reread everything but I like it because dang, at least I wrote this HSJDJDJFKFKGGK.

And there's lot of draft and there's this one draft that I really want to work on it. But I just want to wait for the right time so that I could write the sketches, I could arrange the plot nicely and not out of nowhere plot and messy.

and lastly, I just want to say that thank you so much for reading I love you guys and I appreciate everything. I love you guys to the moon and back. And I'm so sorry for not be able to update fast like before due to my work.

I will try my best to fix everything and to be better. I'm sorry if it's kinda shit :( I can't promise when I can update for the next chapter but I'll make the draft asap so I can post it on this Saturday or Sunday.

PLEASE take care and please don't get sick. Please eat healthy foods and always exercise. Don't be lazy and reading Wattpad all the time >:( make sure to study well ☺️

Is there anything you wanna share, you wanna talk, you want to gossip or talk bullshit about something, just comments or chat me I might don't know what happen in here, I love teas. JK. BUT IF. HEJDJDJFJ.

If you want to contact me for ideas or stuff, do DM me! Here's my IG.

@ livingthebestofjoji

PLEASE WAIT FOR ME I LOVE YOU. 

Best regards,

Han.