Chapter Twenty Seven

-Taehyung POV-

I slowly open my eyes as I heard my phone ringing, I lazily grab my phone on the lamp table, yawning hard. 

"Hello?" I say, clearing my throat.

"Taehyung-ah, you need to come to the company now. Our father called upon us to talk about our new song" said Namjoon.

"Yah, did you just woke up?!" Namjoon chuckles.

"Hyuuuunggg~ You always call me when I want to have my free time" I pouted. Namjoon hyung then laughs.

"Yah, that's not my fault you brat! Tomorrow at 1 p.m. and don't be late. Bye!" Namjoon hyung then end the call. I sigh, closing my eyes again. I then look at my side. 

A beautiful girl, Y/N. Yes her. My girlfriend. I keep on staring at her pretty yet innocent face. Pffttt... How cute.

Sometimes, I keep wondering what is my feeling for. I'm happy, yes I do. But when she comes into my life, everything is changed. 

I keep on wondering if she didn't meet me, would she meet someone who understands how rough her life could be like now and not taking any advantages on her.

And it makes me happy that, she met me. Because I want to be the first and the last love to her. I do, and I don't care if any obstacles come to us, I'll try my best to protect and be by her side. I'm not gonna let her face this alone anymore.

I love you, Y/N.

Taehyung's mother came into their room quietly as she saw them both cuddling together. She felt happy to see her son happy with his girl. If he is happy, then she is happier. Not everyone can survive those kinds of relationships. She knows that her son and his girlfriend have a lot of problems before. But they are matured enough to settle the problems together. She was feeling grateful that Y/N understands her son's career. She can't ask for a better girl for Taehyung.

She then knocked on the door while chuckling looking at how messy their room. Can't wait to have grandchildren.

"Oh? Eomma!" Y/N widened her eyes, covering her body with the blanket.

"Wake up sweetheart. Let's have breakfast together" said Mrs. Kim.

"Eomma, why you don't wake me up" Y/N felt guilty for not helping her.

"Don't be guilty, child. It's okay, you both driving her to visit us. It's fine" Mrs. Kim smiles. Y/N blushes, scratching her head looking down.

"Oh shit-" she widened her eyes as she saw her undergarments and her clothes with Taehyung scattered on the floor.

 "Eomma- it's not like what you think-"

"Aigooo! I understand. Oh my, young kid nowadays" Mrs. Kim chuckles, closing the door walking downstairs.

"Eommaaaaaaaaa!" Y/N squealing covered her face with the blanket, her face already got red from the embarrassment.

"What are you doing?" Y/N heard Taehyung's hoarse voice. Y/N quickly sits up and punches Taehyung's arm.

"Silly Taehyung! Aaaaahhh" Y/N whines, pouting.

"Auch! Yah- what' wrong? I just woke up" Taehyung hissed, looking at her weirdly.

"Ugh! Whatever" Y/N stomped out to the bathroom, doing her morning routine and wears Taehyung's clothes with his long pants.