Chapter Fifteen *18+

(Taehyung POV)

I felt so happy to see ARMY here. Their screaming around this huge concert makes me feel so energetic to perform our songs. 

Ahhh... ARMY... I love y'all

I keep looking around the VIP seat. Where is Y/N? It's too hard to see her because there's a lot of ARMY here and I confused. She didn't say what she wearing today. To show my sexiness for her, I do something that would tease her a lot. She is cute when she whined.

When our song Bapsae is playing, I saw her and Sora. Unfortunately, Kookie and Jiminie also saw her and dancing in front of the stage so both of them can see. Did she... Teasing me with that sexy... Outfits? Damn, I'm not hard. 

Namjoon hyung is so naughty, he thrust his hip just in front of Sora. I bet she's gonna be so wet for him. 

GURL YOU NEED TO SEE THIS I'M DEAD

(Y/N POV)

''HOLY SHIT NAMJOON!!!! STOP THAT THRUSTING!!!'' Sora cried in joy. 

''OMG HE IS SOOOOO SEXY! HOBI OPPA TOO DAMN KOOKIE!!!'' I screamed. They just in front of us and they keep eye contact us. I can see Taehyungie is jealous XD

''AAAHHH JIMINIEEEE!!!'' Both of us squealing.

''Damn... Look at Suga! I'm dead!'' Sora groaned.

''Omoooooo Jin oppa!!!'' I look at him. He's beautiful.

Taehyung gazed never leave me. I felt nervous. Why he is so fucking damn sexy? He then looks at me and does the heart.

 Why he is so fucking damn sexy? He then looks at me and does the heart

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA DADDY!

After a few hours they torturing us with their sexiness, the concert was ended. They all coming out, except us. A man coming to us and leading us to the backstage where BTS was there panting and sweating from dancing and singing. We both walk to them.

''Y/N NOONA!!! SORA NOONA!!!" Jungkook ran to us and hugged us.

''KOOKIE!!!'' Both of us hugging him back.

''Wowww! You guys look absolutely beautiful!'' said Hoseok.

''Is this you, Y/N? Sora?'' Jimin gasped.

''Thank you oppa'' both of us blushing.

''Heyyy Namjooon, what you have done back there was... Sinful?'' I teased him. Namjoon blushed and hid behind Jin oppa cause Sora to look at him too.