Chapter Twenty One

(Your POV)

''Love you so bad, love you so bad... Neol wihae yeppeun geojiseul bijeonae! Love it's so mad~ Love it's so mad, neol jiweo neoye inhyeongi doeryeo hae! I'm so sick of this fakeu love~'' I sang their song emotionally.

This song is really good. I loved it so much. Taehyung's really handsome in the music video. He looks so... Precious.

Did he sing that part just to point it at me? Hmmm... Maybe?

I'd finished the meeting and I swear I'm so tired from last night. I need to tell them that they're deserved the awards. Namjoon is a great leader. I'm not telling he is the only great leader, all of the Kpop industry leaders in a group is great. 

''Y/N, what the hell? Why so emotional??'' Changwook laughing at me. I pout.

''Yah! Where's the knock?'' I glared at him and flustered. OMG!

''I just want to but hearing how emotionally you sing, I decided not to interrupted'' He said.

''What the hell you want?" I said.

''You're friends I mean... That Namjoon and Yoongi are coming?'' he said.

''Ahhh, let them in'' I said. He nodded and walk out.

I look at my watch. It's already 1 a.m. and I still finishing proposing with Changwook.

The door then opens and revealed both of them with Changwook.

''Woaaaahhh!'' they both gasped looking around my office.

''Have a sit, sir'' I smiled. I walk to them.

''By the way, Y/N. I almost finish it in about 60%'' he said.

''Continue it tomorrow, we will start it at 8 in the morning. The meeting will start at 8 pm, right? So, we do have a lot of time to finish it'' I said. He nodded.

''Yes, ma'am'' he said and walks out.

''It's so exciting to see them calling you ma'am, boss and all'' Namjoon chuckled.

''Shut up!'' I laughed.

''Are you sure we can do our works here?'' said Yoongi. I nodded and gave them the Wifi password.

''Have fun'' I said. They both then started their works. 

To see how serious Namjoon and Yoongi discussed their songs makes me feel proud to know them. They do it for ARMY and because I'm an ARMY I felt myself a precious though! Yoongi said this is top secret and I laughed.

''Y/N, are you sure we both didn't disturbing you?'' said Namjoon.

''Nah, I loved to heard it all'' I said.

''Pabo Y/N'' Yoongi laughed.

After 2 hours finishing the proposing, I saw both of them already shut their laptop and playing with their phone.

''Are you guys waiting for me?'' I said.

''Of course, we are! You're a woman!'' Namjoon rolled his eyes.

''Ayyy...'' I laughed. 

''I'm so hungry...'' I pout.

''Let's go! I saw McD there'' said Yoongi pointed to the glass window of my office.

''Yeah, I forgot about that!'' I run to him and look at the glass window.

''Your office is so high!'' Namjoon said looking down from the glass window. I laughed and nods.