Chapter Five

(Taehyung right now)

(Taehyung POV)

When I heard her story, I can't control my anger.

''T-Taehyung?'' I closed my eyes.

''I fucking promise you that when I met him one day, he must prepare for his funeral'' I said.

''That motherfucker!'' I clenched my fist.

''Taehyung... Relax...'' She tried to calm me down but she was late.

''NO! Are you fucking kidding me Y/N?! They raped you! Fuck!'' My hands trembling.

''I don't know Tae... After I reported this to the police, they can't find them where they are...'' she said.

''I'm scared...'' she looks at me. I sighed. I then hugged her.

''I just want you to know that I'm not that kind of guy!'' I said looking through her eyes.

''I know... But, firstly... You need to discuss this with your manager. Can you?'' she said. I nodded.

''So, trust me okay?!'' I grabbed her hands happily.

''A-Aahh... Okay...'' she blushing.

''Come on! Let's sleep! Tomorrow is Haneul's first day with me!'' I said. Both of us then landing on the mattress.

''Wait... You need to disguise first!'' she said.

''Hmmm... So, what's hair color would you like? I mean... For me'' I said. She then thinking.

''Hmmm... I like it when your hair color is silver or black. You look matured and... Cool?'' she said. I blushed.

''I like it if you wear bandana...'' She said again. Blushing attack!

 Blushing attack!

''Alright, Mrs. Kim! Goodnight! And... Thank you'' I smiled.