Chapter Eleven

-BigHit Entertainment- 

(Taehyung POV)

''What is this?! This! AND THIS!?'' Mr. Bang throws all my pictures with Y/N, Haneul and Hyejung at the school, restaurant and at her house. I gulped.

''Do you know that your fandoms going crazy about this?! Look at secretary Lee, he doesn't stop explained about these things at the media!'' he said again.

''I... I...'' I stuttered. What should I do?

''Who is she? How do you know her? Is that her kids?'' Said Mr. Bang.

''She is my grandma neighbor. That kid was her adopted child. She didn't marry yet'' I said.

''Then, how you get involved with her?'' said Mr. Bang.

''I know her from my grandma. My grandma settled up me for her'' I said.

''Don't your grandma understand about to have a relationship with idol and the sequences?'' He said.

''How could she understand? She was a very kind woman towards my grandma!'' I said.

''You know right how crazy your fandoms will find her?! You want her to be on the internet?'' he said again. I sighed.

''No! I don't want! But, please let me be with her... It was my grandma's last wish'' I said.

''Taehyung... Okay... Look at me... I don't want to know what's happened between you and her right now, but you must think of yourself and the others first. I don't want you to blame yourself if something happens to her. You know right you have a lot of schedule and tour after this? Busy with your new songs and dance practices.'' Mr. Bang looks at me. I sighed.

''I know Mr. Bang, please help me too... I... I loved her... I promised my grandma to be with her. I don't want to disappoint her... She was the only my grandma...'' I said.

''I covered up myself just to be with her. Just like what Mr. Lee said, that's not me. I'm blonde but I wear a black wig. I also covered my face with makeup so they don't know my other features. I swear and promise to you that I will never leave anything my schedule. I will only go home if there is nothing or we have holidays or you give us a holiday'' I said.

''PLEASE MR BANG!!!!!!'' I cried and hugged his legs. Mr. Bang just sighed.

''Aigooo this kid!!! Always makes me worried! Promised me okay?! If anything happens, please tell me. I hope she didn't reveal you who you are'' He said.

''Don't worry Mr. Bang! She is matured than me hehehe'' I chuckled.

''Okay, you may leave. Don't do anything stupid!'' He said.

''YES MR BANG! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! SARANGHAE!!!!'' I hugged Mr. Bang's huge body.

''But, I grounded you for one day. Don't leave your house!'' said Mr. Bang.

''ANDWAE!!!'' I cried and the bodyguard brings me home.

-Daycare-

(Your POV)

FINALLY!!! I'VE DONE MAKES THEM SLEEP! I quickly dashing to the kitchen to eat something. Or not... I make some tea and bring to my small living room.

 I make some tea and bring to my small living room