Chapter Twenty Six *21+

-Recap-

"Y/N, I bought you something..." Taehyung hides the chocolate bar behind him. You look at him weirdly.

"And... What's that?" You say,

"JJAAANNN~" he shows you the chocolate bars.

"Woaaaahhh, I want someeeeee" You whines, putting down your phone and trying to get the chocolate from him.

"You can... But, I need to use this for special occasions..." he smirks. licking his lip looking at you.

"What do you mean by that?" You pouted, give up because he's tall and you know you will never get it.

Taehyung then pulling off his shirt, running his hair back looking at you sexily.

"Strip," he says in a serious tone. Your eyes widened as he gives those commands.

"I- Taehyung? Remember that we are in your-"

"Yes I know, and strip. It's a daddy for you" He cuts you off. You gulped. Oh shit...

"Uh... Y-Yes daddy..." You stuttered, start taking off your clothes. You felt so embarrassing but you're curious to know his new game.

"Lay on the bed, now," he says again, you felt your knees getting weak. You then walk to the bed, laying yourself down.

He then walks to the bed, caressing your legs up to your thighs. "How smooth..." he says looking at you. You just gulp, shivering at his touch.

 You just gulp, shivering at his touch

"M-Mmm..." You hold tight on the sheet.

"Shit bout to come, baby" he lends his head down to your ear, whispering it.

"Hmmm~ Stop teasing~" You whined, biting your lips softly.

"Come on princess, stop whining" he kissed your ears, his voice is deep and husky as his words are just increasing the wetness that already had started dripping down your thighs.

You bite your lips innocently and pressed your legs together wanting some friction. His lustful intense gaze and smirked.

"Is my princess needy? Hmm?" he whispers low. You nodded with doe eyes still straight looking back at him.

His right hand then slips down your body to your core, his middle finger on your bud feeling how wet you are. You then moan, closing your eyes as he rubbing your bud.

"Shhh... Silence baby, you don't want anyone to hear us right?" he sais deeply into your earning. you bitting down your lower lip hard, almost making it bleed out of pressure on it. He then leans his face closer to your neck, licking it. You grabbed his hair, loving the feeling of his tongue on your neck.