Chapter Twenty Five

Recap:-

"Who's there?" You saw a middle-aged woman with a boy, her son I guess... You then slowly hiding behind Taehyung.

Taehyung chuckles, looking at your shyness.

"EOMMA!!! JEONG GYU-AH!!!" He shouted their name, waving at them.

"TAEHYUNG-AAHHHH!!!!" His mom then ran to the gate with her son, open the gate for us.

"HYUNG!!! I MISS YOU!!!" He then ran to Taehyung and jump on him, hugging him real tight.

"Awww, look at this baby boy" he chuckles, playing with his brother's hair. He then saw her mother, quickly let your hands go and hug his mother real tight. You feel so warm, looking at how he treated his parents.

"Noona?" Jeong Gyu talks to you. You quickly bow down, greeting him.

"Uhhh... Hi! I'm Y/F/N, nice to meet you!" You then bow down, looking down as you feeling shy to look over him.

"Omooo~ Who is that child? Your girlfriend?" His mom then walks to me, pulling me into a warm hug. You don't realize when, but your tears already falling, missing the hugs from a mother. You quickly hug her, embracing the warmth from her.

Taehyung just looking at you sadly, thinking of how much you miss your dead parents. He then pulls his brother, to join the hug together.

"Is that Y/N?" You heard someone calling your name then. You all then turns back to see the person who called you.

-----------------------------------------

(Third POV)

They all turn around to see an old woman slowly coming to them, with her warm smile and her chuckling can be hear how happy she is to see Y/N.

"HALMEONIM!" Y/N dashing to Tae's grandma, crashing her body on hers, crying.

"Hey, little bum, what are you crying for, hmm?" The grandma patting her back while chuckling again.

"I'm so sorry about everything! I didn't mean to leave you for that long... I-" His grandma quickly cut your talk with her finger on your lip.

"No talks, let's get inside okay? It's cold outside here... Come on" Grandma then invite you to Taehyung's house.

"So, what about your company? Do your aunt helping you to get through that work? Can you do it?" Grandma said while preparing the tea.

"Let me do the tea, mother" Said, Mrs. Kim. Grandma then pushes her to sit.

"It's okay, Taehyung and Y/N love my special tea with cookies I baked earlier" Grandma smiles. You and Taehyung nods.

"I guess you know Y/N for a long time, mother?" said Mrs. Kim. Grandma just nods and smiles.

After a few minutes, Mrs. Kim then pours the tea when its served on the table. 

"Let's continue then, I really miss Haneul and Hyejung. How are they now?" said Grandma.

"Halmeonim... Calm down" You and Taehyung chuckles.

"Grandma can't stop talking about Y/N and her kids. I can't wait to hear about them too" Mrs. Kim smiles. You blush.

"Uhhh... Well... My company is fine it is just, there's a little bit problem with the inherited in that company.'' You sigh, looking at Taehyung.