Chapter Fourteen

-Home-

(Your POV)

''I don't know... I... Uhh...'' I bit my lips.

''Honey, tell me the truth... You had a boyfriend?'' 

''Yes, aunty... But, I don't want him to know about this''

''Why? What is his job?'' 

''Ummm... You're not gonna believe it'' I chuckled.

''TELL ME! Or, is he your sugar daddy?'' 

''AUNTY!!!!'' I groaned. My face blushing.

''He is a singer'' 

''SINGER?!!! WHAT THE? HIS NAME?''

''Kim Taehyung from BTS''

''I'm gonna search for it...'' I then heard the keyboard.

''HOLY... He is so damn handsome! Are you crazy? He is so popular! I've been knowing them through my daughter. H-How... Did you guys met?'' 

''Ummm... That's a long story''

''Do you guys had sex?'' 

''AUNTY!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!" I cried in embarrassment. Suddenly, I felt someone wrapping around my waist.

''Who is it baby girl?'' he smirked and kissed my eyes.

''Yeah... You guys had sex! OMG!'' My aunt squealed so excitedly and I don't know why.

''I... Heard that'' Taehyung gasped. 

''Y/N! It's been a long time you had a bad relationship. I remembered that. It's my fault too because I'm late fetching you... But know, I want you to be happy. I hope Kim Taehyung makes you feel being in love together...'' 

''Don't worry, I will make her happy like you said'' said Tae. I shush him. He pouted.

''Okay, tell me when you're ready... Please be soon...'' I sighed.

''No worries, aunty... Thank you. Ahhh, please keep my relationship's secret... Don't tell anyone especially your daughter'' 

''I will... Gotta go honey! I love you''

''THANK YOU! I love you too!'' I smiled and ended the call.

''THAT WAS YOUR AUNT?!" He gasped. I nodded.

''What is she means about to tell me when you're ready?'' Taehyung looks at me. Shit.

''W-What? Nothing... Girls problem...'' I gulped.

''Jinjja? Okay. I have something to tell you. I want to bring you to our concert tomorrow...'' he said. I gasped.

''YOUR CONCERT?!!! I'VE DYING TO GO THERE WATCHING YOU! But unfortunately, I'm busy...'' I said.

''I don't care~ If you don't go with me, you need to be punished. I want you there...'' he said.

''I... Don't know?'' I teased him.

''Y/N!!! Y/N!!! Y/N!!!'' He holds my hand and pouted and cry in a silly way. This cute son of a-

 This cute son of a-