Chapter Twenty Two

(Your POV)

I sighed heavily. My leg dragged me to Seojoon cafe. That's the only cafe and bar nearest to my home. I walk inside the cafe and quickly ran to the bar section. Phewww... He's not here.

''Y/N?'' I flinched and squealed a bit.

''What the hell?!!!'' My heartbeat rising as I clutched my hand on my chest.

''Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you... Are you... Alright?'' he said looking at me. I nodded. He then smiled.

''I'm really shocked that, Choi Y/N wants to have a drink in my cafe...'' he said.

''Yah... I just come here because this is the only nearest bar around my home'' I rolled my eyes.

''Well... What kind of wine, alcohol or tequila you want?'' he said.

''I want the most expensive one. I want to get drunk...'' I sighed. He then nodded and walks to the wine section and grabs something.

''This is Armand de Brignac Midas-'' he walks to me but I quickly cut him off.

''I want to chunk that one bottle. Give me all, I pay for it'' I said. He gasped.

''Y-Yah! Are you crazy?!'' he looks at me in shock.

''Can you just... Please leave me alone and let me drunk!'' I cried. He then quickly open the wine and take the small glass and put it in front of me. 

I quickly pour the wine and drink it. 

(Seojoon POV)

I keep watching Y/N. What makes her so heart breaking like this? I never saw her in this state. She was a strong and independent woman. Did someone dump her?

It's scared to see how she can drink and finished that one bottle of alcohol. It's two bottles already and I think I should stop her.

''Yah Y/N... You need to stop right now. Let me send you back home'' I said.

''Stop it! Oi! You crazy pervert Park Seojoon... Don't touch me'' she pouts. I chuckled.

''What? Crazy pervert?!'' I said. She then laughed.

''Aigooo... I don't know why but I hate you, Seojoon. You always... Keep flirting with me... And I hate it...'' she then cries.

''But... He didn't love me anymore. I'm so stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" she knocked her head on the table and I quickly put my hands on the table so her forehead didn't hurt.

''I feel you, Y/N. I feel you...'' I look at her. 

''Oppa... What is this?'' she looks at me in excitement. She was holding the big box and the card I gave to her after I finished my shower.

''Ahhh... We have a special date today, don't forget!'' I smiled. Today is our anniversary and I want to make it special especially for my girl.

''Really??? Omooo~ Oppa!'' she then ran to me and hugged me. I chuckled and hugged her back.

''I love you, jagi...'' I whispered. She then chuckled and kiss me. 

''I love you more!'' she giggled and we both hugged.

I have worked today and I need to finish it before our date start. I keep looking at my watch and tapping the keyboard in fast. I then quickly signed all the documents from the employee.