Chapter Twenty Eight

-Recap-

Someone took the picture of Taehyung and Y/N with the kids secretly. The guy then gets in the car, showing the pictures to the woman who paid him.

"I want you to spread this picture and rumors to the media, telling that Taehyung has someone he meets who is a widow with two kids" she smirks, looking at the picture that has taken.

"Blurred their face, I want this news by tomorrow" the guy then nods, driving away.

"You are doomed, BigHit" the woman smirked, laughing sinisterly.

"I don't think our plan will succeed. It's BigHit Entertainment, not a low cheap company. We're gonna get sue at any time" the guy called Ryeong Wook sighing, looking at his boss.

"Oh shut up, It's all Bang fault for not allowing Taehyung being my model in my company! Pfft, they are not even that great" the woman rolled her eyes, crossing her arms.

"Tsk tsk tsk, I thought you already move on. This picture is too risky to propagate to the public" he looks at her, taking the picture and looking through it.

"Me? I am still dissatisfied with that old fat guy!" she stomped, gripping on the pillow hard on her lap.

"I don't know if I can help you. You'll be responsible for this. The media nowadays is not joking. Once you made a fault, boom. Your face, your name, your company will be anywhere in social media." he looks at her seriously.

"You're lame, Ryeong Wook. If I pay for a professional spy, they already have done this before." she snatched the picture from him.

"I think I am. You should find someone who can do this job well. I'm afraid I might get bankrupt just because of your childish things" Ryeong Wook stood up, fixing his suit. The woman then following him, folded her arms.

"Whatever you say! I still gonna do that!" The woman then stomped to the door following him to his car. Ryeong Wook just shakes his head, don't want to waste his time to hear her bullshit again.

-Practice Room-

"Modeun ge gunggeumhae, how's your day? Oh, tell me oh yeah oh yeah, ah yeah ah yeah. Mwoga neol haengbokhage haneunji. Oh, text me oh yeah oh yeah, oh yeah oh yeah"

"Woah Jimin-ah! That's cool" Namjoon grins while dancing with the others. They all giggling as they continue singing with every part of them.

"Oh my, my, my uh oh my, my, my. Ne jeonbureul hamkkehago sipeo. Oh my, my, my oh my, my, my. You got me fly so fast. Ije jogeumeun na algesseo"

"Oh my my my, oh my my my. You got me high so fast. Ne jeonbureul hamkkehago sipeo. Oh my my my, oh my my my. You got me fly so fast. Ije jogeumeun na algesseo"

"Woah Taehyung! Jin hyung!" They all teasing them. Jin trying to holds his laughs while Taehyung doesn't care at all, being proud of his sexiness.

After the song end, they quickly fall on the floor, breathing heavily and some of them already laying their body on the floor catching their breath. Taehyung ran to his phone and quickly open the text from Y/N. He smiles widely as Y/N sent him her pictures with the kids missing him.

"Awww..." Taehyung took a selfie and send it to Y/N. It was 9 am and he knows that Y/N is still sleeping. He wiped his sweat with his clothes, drinking the water until it finishes.