Chapter Seventeen

(Taehyung POV)

Damn... These is all my faults... The photos already spreading on the internet. The most terrifying me is Y/N already know about it. But, she looks calm. She didn't anxious or scared. And that makes me want to talk to her why she didn't feel worried. Or... Is it just me?

I saw her in the living room, playing with Hyejung. I sighed and walked to her.

''Y/N... Can we have a talk?'' I said. She then looks at me and nodded.

''Is there anything problem?'' She said.

''Look, I'm sorry... I'm sorry that they got our pictures being together...'' I sighed. 

''Yahhh... Look at me...'' she then lifted my chin up.

''It's okay Tae... You are a famous daddy for ARMY so, why not? I've never seen a celebrity not getting caught dating unless they're really good. But, we around the Korea baby'' she said.

''I know... But, you'd already involved with this. I don't want you to get hurt or depressed cause this shit is not a small problem jagiya...'' I said.

''They loved you. You're their precious prince. Appreciated that'' she kissed my tip nose.

''I... I... I accept it if you want to let me go. Just break up with me...'' I said. I felt tears in my eyes.

''Let's just take a break. Not breaking up because I'm gonna be so fucking depressed'' she said.

''Are you sure? You know... At least we got to meet about a few months or maybe a few years later...'' I was sobbing.

''Now you being a baby... Heyyy... I didn't say that I want to leave you nor breaking up with you. I just think that this is for the best Tae... You need to care about your reputation and also your company's reputation. Let's meet if you want too. I don't want to disturb your work. Just takes your time, settle this thing and we go back to normal... Alright?'' she cupped my face and smile. How much I'm gonna missed this pretty smile of yours. 

''I-I'm sorry again...'' I hugged her tightly. She's hurt and I know it. Leaving her again is really fuck up my life. 

''Don't cry! You make me wanna cry too'' she pouted and kiss my forehead.

''Now, why you being me?!'' I cried. She then chuckled and both of us keep hugging each other about a few hours not letting go.

(Your POV)

After seeing Taehyung cried, it really makes me sad. I loved him so much. He is important to me. But, this is for the good. He needs to focus on his carrier. He shouldn't attract with me right now. I want him to be more happy with his fans too. His fans are amazing. I really adored how much they loved Taehyung. 

This is also good for myself that I can go to LA without worrying to tell him about this. We both needs time. I don't want to cause anything. He is a nice and kind man. 

Today is the day he and Namjoon need to go back to Seoul after the rumors. Poor them they can't taste Sora's dad Kimchi jjigae. Sora also upset that Namjoon can't taste it.

I just finished helping him pack his things. I look at him stared blankly. With sadness...

 With sadness