Chapter Twenty Three *18+

(Taehyung POV)

''YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS Y/N?!'' 

"JENNIE! HOW RUDE ARE YOU EAR-DROPPING OUR CONVERSATION!!!" Y/N's aunt yelled.

"So! It's true that you're being with Y/N? I knew it!" Jennie shouts at me.

"Yes she is! She's my girl! Why?" I yelled back. She then scoffs.

''For a few years I've been showing and giving my love to you! But you never care!'' she yelled.

''What's happening now?!'' Someone gets inside the room. It was Onew.

''That's it! I'm going to your house, aunt!'' she then turns and walks to her place.

''I call Rose'' said Onew.

''Let's go!'' Y/N's aunt brings me to her car.

''That's her car, Fergous! We need to speed up'' she said to her driver.

''Mom, she used the jammed road. Let's used the other way'' said Onew looking at his phone.

''Okay, go on'' she said. Onew then shows the other alternative way to the driver.

(Jennie POV)

''FUCK! FUCKING JAM!!! WHY NOW?!'' I scream out and hit the steering. I quickly call Y/N. She is dead. Fuckin dead. 

''H-Hello?'' her voice croaked. Sleep? Did she ditch her work today?

''You fucking slut! You take my Taehyung! I fucking kill you!'' I yelled on the phone.

''What the fuck are you talking about?!'' she said. I scoff at her.

''Don't play innocent you bitch! You and Taehyung are couple isn't?!'' I said.

''If it so, why are you care? He is mine you bitch!'' she fired back.

''He's yours? Do you seriously think that he will come back to you?! You're dead! I'm gonna show you how much he loves me more than you, bitch!'' I said.

''Hah? Well... Show me then, peasant!'' she then ends the call. I look at my phone and throw it on the back seat. Fuck it!

(Your POV)

What the hell is happening?! How did she kn-

''Eonnie!!!'' Rose open the door and ran to me.

''Yahhh... What's happen?'' I look at her.

''I don't know, but oppa asked me to look after you. Let's wait for them'' she said. I nodded.

''They said... It's about you and... Taehyung oppa?'' she said. I gasped.

''SHE KNEW IT? OH DAMN!'' I groaned.

''Don't tell me you have a relationship with that Taehyung from BTS?!'' she squeals.

''Y-Yes...'' I sigh. Please don't do anything stupid... Please...

''OH MY GOD EONNIE!!! HOW COULD YOU NOT TELLING ME ABOUT THIS?!'' she pouts.

''I'm sorry... I just want to keep this secret... Please don't tell anyone!'' I hold her hand and begging her.

''Of course, I will! I respect your relationship! OMG! Can I take a selfie with him? I swear I would not upload it anywhere!'' she said. I smile and nod. She hugged me.

DING DONG DING DONG (A/N; IDK why but I just remembered Jungkook saying that XD)

I and Rose quickly ran to the door and saw Onew, aunt and... KIM TAEHYUNG?!