Chapter Twenty Nine

-Recap-

"Who said you can't meet her?" someone voice at the back looking at them both with the others member.

Taehyung turned his head with Jimin, gasping that it was their manager, Manager Sejin. 

"H-Hyung?" Taehyung quickly stands up, holding his hands firmly.

"P-Please... I need to meet Y/N" Taehyung sobbing again. Jimin slowly stood up, smiling that Taehyung can meet Y/N. They all then got into their MVP and manager Sejin quickly drove the secret way out. 

"Hyung~ You're so cool" Jimin giggles, his smile eyes showing. Manager Sejin gets flustered as Jimin being cute.

"Hyung, how do you know about this?" Jungkook said from the backseat.

"Thanks to Jimin, he called me beforehand. I heard about the rumors about someone trying to boycott our company" Manager Sejin sighs.

"Yaaahhh, Jimin-sshi!" They all cheering for Jimin as Jimin getting shy, covering his face.

"Thank you so much Jiminie, this means a lot to me" Taehyung felt really grateful as they understand his problems right now.

"We are family, you're my best friend. Of course, I will help you as long as you're happy" Jimin holds Taehyung's shoulder and patting it.

"This is weird... I don't know why they boycott us since we got nothing to do with them" Hoseok groans, still pissed off with the news.

"I heard that they want Taehyung to be the model in his company and sign the contract. But, you guys are busy with the tour, dance practice and all so our father doesn't want to put on the burden on Taehyung since it's tiring. So, he rejected them. Maybe because of that" Manager Sejin explaining to them.

"We have the right to sign or not. It's not a big deal, pft" Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"But uploading Taehyung pictures and Y/N with the kids make me more annoying as fuck" Yoongi clicked his tongue.

"Yoongi-yah! Mind your words" Seokjin scolded him. Yoongi ignored him and looks at them again.

"This is all bullshit, to be honest. They just can settle this without doing this shit. They abused his privacy. I will make sure they're gonna pay for this" Yoongi then sighs, laying his back on his seat again, closing his eyes.

"Woah, Yoongi hyung talks a lot today" Jungkook teased. They all grin, except Taehyung. He keeps on biting his nails, biting his lip and zoomed out.

"Trust me, everything will be okay Taehyung-ah..." Manager Sejin is trusted with his boys.

As they arrived, Taehyung quickly ran to the door as he slowly opens the door with the extra keys. The house is quiet, dark and it's like no one in the house. Taehyung quickly ran to the living room and the kitchen, trying to find them. No one. He then ran upstairs to Y/N's room. He let out a big relief as he saw them on the bed, sleeping peacefully. 

He just can't let out any words as he sees Y/N's head on Haneul's lap while she hugging Hyejung. He just can't let her happiness and have an upside-down life just because of that stupid picture.

He motioned to all of them to be quiet as they were behind Taehyung. 

"We all gonna wait downstairs" Namjoon whispered to him. Taehyung nodded as he sits on the bed, caressing Y/N's soft hair.