Chapter Six

''Choi Haneul!!!'' The teacher calls us. We take a seat.

''So... This is your husband I guess? Mr. Choi?'' said the teacher looking at Taehyung.

''I'm Choi Hyun Joong'' Taehyung smiled.

''It's so hard to meet you Mr. Choi'' the teacher smile sweetly. Huh. Fake.

''Yeah... I'm busy with my works'' said Taehyung.

''You look alike like Kim Taehyung from BTS! Do you know him?'' she said.

''Ahh... I heard that a lot about him. Maybe?'' Taehyung chuckled. Seriously?

''I'm sorry for interrupted your sweet conversation but, can I know Haneul's marks'' I rolled my eyes. She then glared at me.

''I'm sorry... He's too attractive'' she said.

''Ehemmm!!!'' I give Taehyung death stare.

''Teacher! Appa only love eomma!'' Haneul said. THAT'S RIGHT BABY! Oppss...

''Y-Yeah...'' she then finds Haneul's report card.

''He is a genius boy! He always got the top three in the class from the first exam until the final exam! He is very polite to the teachers. Just like his father...'' the teacher look at Taehyung. I scoffed.

''It was eomma teacher. She taught me to be polite to everyone,'' said Haneul. I smiled. The teacher embarrassed.

''Haneul-ah! Appa so proud of you!'' Haneul smiled at Taehyung.

''I want to make mommy and daddy proud of me!'' said Haneul.

''That's my good boy!'' I kissed Haneul's cheeks. He giggled.

''How came you manage your study when your parents away from you or busy?'' said teacher.

''Mom buy me the internet WiFi so I can search something that I don't know. After mom got back home or sometimes she will bring me to her office and teach me while she does her work. I want to be genius and strong like mommy. She can manage appa, me and Hyejung'' said Haneul. Awww... My hearteu...

''That's the reason why appa married to eomma!'' said Taehyung. I blushed. Y/N... This is just an act!

''Shut up both of you!'' I groaned.

Both Taehyung and Haneul high-five.

''By the way, keep up working and study hard! Teacher so proud of you!'' she smiled.

''Thank you, teacher! I promise to be in the rank one!'' said Haneul.

''Thank you, teacher, for taking care of my Haneul'' I smile.

''It's my job!'' the teacher patted Haneul's head. She then hands me his report card.

''Let's go! Appa will treat you! Just tell appa what you want to eat?'' said Taehyung.

''PIZZA?!!!'' Haneul said excitedly.

''Of course my son!'' Taehyung lifted him up.

''Eomma... Can we bring Hyejung too?'' said Haneul.

''Of course! Let's fetch her at home'' I smiled.

-Restaurant-

''Taehyung! It's alright... I'm gonna pay with my money too'' I said.

''I will not agree with this. Let me set the rule for you'' he looks at me. I gulped.