Chapter Thirteen *21+

(Taehyung POV)

I am really happy today! I have my beautiful wifey to be with me. Am I falling in love too quickly? no right? I got her first so no one can have her! I can't wait for this night. I really missed to make love and It's been two fucking months I don't have sex with her. I hope she prepares that I'm not gonna be slow down. 

I felt something wrong. She's quiet than usual. Her eyes are bit tearing. Is she crying? I stopped dancing with Haneul and grabbed her face slowly.

''Yahhh... Why are you crying?'' I said. Before this was grandma, and now her?

''Taehyung...'' She then hugged me tightly. I'm shocked. This is not her.

''Why? Tell me baby'' I look through her eyes. 

''I missed you so much...'' She pouted. Damn that lips. I think now I know how it felt this happy when someone missed me this much. 

''We need to put them for sleep first...'' I whispered. She then blushed. I chuckled and kissed her neck.

 I chuckled and kissed her neck

She then moans. Fuck. I need to stop this. 

''Let's put them sleep now...'' I sighed and lifted Haneul up while she lifted Hyejung.

''APPA!!!! SUPERMAAAAAAAAAAANNNN~'' Haneul giggled and I ran so he can fly.

''Eomma loved youuu'' I saw Y/N talking to the baby. How she and Hyejung had eye contact for that long and how Hyejung responded to every Y/N speech to her makes me feel like I want to marry her now. She is everything. I smiled. 

BANG PD NIM!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO MARRIED!!!!!!!

(Your POV)

I need to text my aunt to declined the flight today until Taehyung goes back to Seoul. He almost found out! Damn! I need to control my tears...

I saw him sang a lullaby for both of them. I really fall in love with this guy. I quietly leaning behind the door hearing him sang. Damn his deep voice is sexy~ After a few minutes, he stops singing. He then opens the door. I jolted up. 

''You were here for that long?'' he looks at me in shock.

''Ummm? Yes? I think I heard a beautiful voice inside there'' I smile. He then pinches my cheeks.

''Now... Only us here...'' He then trapped my body over the wall. I gulped. He then smirked.

''I think you need to stop wearing silk dress jagi if you don't want to have a long long long sex with me'' he said with his deep voice. I squealed inside and look at my outfit.

 I squealed inside and look at my outfit