Chapter Nineteen

(Taehyung POV)

I'm shocked. Choi Y/N? Don't tell me it was her. My Y/N? I look at Jennie.

"You know her Tae?" She said. I shook my head. No way.

"There's a lot of Choi Y/N. No, that's impossible" I mumbling.

"By the way, why you're coming here?" Said Jimin.

"Just because...I missed you guys!" She pouted.

"Awww~ I miss you too!" Jimin said. I rolled my eyes.

"Taaaaeee, you didn't miss me?!" She pouted. I sighed.

"Yeah, I missed you too. So so much" I said without looking at her. She then huffed and Jimin laughed.

I should call grandma. I dialed her number.

"Hello?"
"HALMEONIM!!!" I squealed.
"Omooo my Tae! How are you?"
"HALMEONIM!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!" I cried.
"Aigooo this baby boy! I missed you too~" grandma chuckled.
"How are you halmeonim? What about my wife and the kiddos?" I grinned.

I didn't realize how scared Jennie looking at me right now. Jimin nudges me and I look at Jennie.

"What?" I said. She then looks away. I continued talking with my grandmother. Thank God Y/N with the kids at the house.

"Who's that fucking Y/N?!" She looks so annoyed. I laughed.

"Don't call my girlfriend "fucking" Y/N." I stared at her.

"So, what Jungkook has told me was real. You have a 'girlfriend?!" She said with her high voice.

"Yes, it is!" I said and glaring at her.

"W-Why?! Just why?" She mad at me.

"J-Jennie! Taehyung! STOP!'' Jimin shouted. I huffed and quickly get out of the car. I walk inside my home.

''Tae? Where's Jennie?!'' Said Namjoon hyung. I look at him.

''Please... Don't ever talk about Y/N to her. I fucking begging you hyung...'' I said and walked into my room.

(Namjoon POV) 

I look at Taehyung weirdly? What do you mean by that? The door then revealed Jennie and Jimin. We all hugged her.

''Oppa... Can I ask something?'' she said to us. We all looking at her.

''What?'' said Jin hyung.

''You got no money to buy Gucci's outfit?'' said Yoongi.

''NO! It's just... You guys know that Y/N?'' She looks at us. I look at her.

''What? We know this Y/N but she's in here.'' I said.

''Yeah...'' Hoseok hyung said.

''Why?'' said Jimin.

''Is it true that Tae has a girlfriend and it was Y/N?'' she said. Jungkook then choked and we all stared at him.

''W-What?'' Jungkook looks at me scared.

''I-I gotta go!'' he quickly ran to his room.

''You know right Jungkook always pranking us? Just let him be'' said Jin hyung. I sighed in relief.

''Well... Have a nice day here'' I smiled and walk to my room.