Chapter Twenty Four *21+

(Taehyung POV)

"Taehyung! Please take your bag for fuck sake this is so heavy" she whines. I smirk, looking at her cute face.

"Why you keep taking all the bags? Don't you know that there will be a bellboy taking that luggage?" I shook my head. She then stands there, looking at me with her red cheeks covering her face.

"I just... I want to... To bring the luggage here so they can take it easy..." she mumbles. I laugh as I ruffling her hair. We both then waiting for the bellboy and follows him to our room. Y/N then quickly plopped herself on the bed as we arrived in front of our room.

I then took off my sweater only leaving my pants. I slowly creep on her and jumps on her, attacking her shoulder and back with my kisses. She then moans softly, getting me harder. 

"Shall we continue the scene where we almost fuck each other?" I whispered in her ear.

"Ummm... No? I'm busy like I need to go to the beach and see the scenery, shopping and all while we are young, wild and free" she said while gripping on the sheet.

"But... What if... I don't allow you to go anywhere except pleasuring your master? Hmm?'' I slowly caressed her thighs while looking at her flustered cheeks.

"M-Mmm... T-Tae..." she bites her bottom lips while looking at me. 

(Your POV)

He kisses all over my neck, causing me to moan. He also leaves dark hickeys all over and starts kissing my breasts. 

"Your moans are so fucking beautiful baby. I missed your moans" he said. I whimper as I feel him take off my pants. Slowly, he places his thumbs on my clit and starts rubbing it. I let out small moans.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" I don't reply and focus on the pleasure he's giving me instead. 

"You don't know how to answer it huh?" He then suddenly shoves his long, perfectly sculpted fingers into my wet core.

"F-Fuck! Y-Yes I d-dooo" My body shakes as he inserted his long fingers inside me.

"Good girl." He then removes his fingers from my wet core.

"Tsk tsk tsk... Look at how wet you are hmm? On all fours." He said in a serious tone. I stay in place to calm down a bit but then he slaps my thigh harshly. I quickly get on all fours and wait for what's to come. 

I whimper as I feel a harsh smack on my ass. I hear him unbuckling his belt and scream as I suddenly feel full of his member. I start to cry from the pain mixed with pleasure.

"T-Taehyung... I c-can't, slow d-down..." I bite my lips harshly. Taehyung then grabs my hair and pulls me up against his chest.

"I don't care, I'll fuck you as hard as I want. You'll let me do that right?" he growls and thrusting inside me fast.

"Y-Yes!" I moan louder and get turns on more with his sadistic side and how he controlled me. Quickly, he flips me onto my back and positions my leg over his shoulder. I screech out when he starts thrusting again. Taehyung's groans start getting louder, telling me he's about to come.

I close my eyes and scream my lungs out at the immense pleasure. His member hitting the deepest parts of me, making me go crazy.

"Fuck. You're so damn tight..." he moans. I moan louder than before. I whimper when I feel the loss of his member.

"I hope you don't mind, I'll be a bit rougher now baby..." he said. If the way he was fucking me before not hard enough, I guess he'll destroy me now...