Chapter Thirty One *21+

-Recap-

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Mr. Bang, it's me," said the PA.

"Get in" he yelled, still thinking about the incidents. The PA then walks in and handing him a letter.

"They... They sent a new letter" she said as she stands behind Bang PD. They all shocked as they see the letter.

"New? Oh my..." Bang PD then carefully opened the letter and read it. Y/N and Taehyung are nervous, curious what in the letter said.

"I think this is for you..." Bang PD gives the letter to him. Taehyung widened his eyes so Y/N. They both read it.

"Oh no..." Taehyung bites his nail nervously.

-BigHit Ent.-

"Prepare our best bodyguards to protect Taehyung-sshi. Oh, and send me a copy of the letter after this" Bang PD was busy arranging the plan for the meeting with the anon who'd sent the letter to the BigHit.

Taehyung and Y/N already heading home after the discussion. Taehyung sits on the couch, starring on the floor as the letter keeps on haunting him.

Hello, Kim Taehyung-sshi. If you want to know how your pictures are spread by social media, meet me tonight at XXX alone. If I see you bringing other people, your girlfriend or so whatever will be in danger. I know where your house is and don't try to test me out. See you at 11 p.m. Remember, alone.

ALONE...

Fuxk. 

Taehyung groan, still doubting that whether if he should go there alone or following the plan. Y/N just finished cleaning the dish and walks in their shared room. She stopped as she saw him staring out at the floor. Y/N sighs, walking to him and sat on his lap as she faced him. She wants to distract Taehyung from being silent and anxious about it. Taehyung doesn't expect that and letting her sit on his lap.

Taehyung keeps on staring into her eyes, biting his lips as he wrapped his arm around her

"Taehyung..." Y/N whined, pouting trying to get his attention more.

"Yes, baby girl" He looks up, tracing his hands on her buttcheek. Y/N was brave enough to make this skinship since the kids with the others.

Y/N then cupped his face, planting a soft kiss on his lip.

"It's gonna be alright. Okay? I don't know but... The way he/she wrote, they want to help you but... They are scared you might expose them to the police or media..." Y/N caressing his cheek.