Chapter Two

''Why?'' I said. Grandma then looks at me. This girl is something.

''That is your mission. I want you to know her and let her tell you everything. Help her through this all...'' said grandma.

''But-''

DING DONG

''Oh, she's here!!!'' Grandma then quickly open the door. I saw her.

(YOUR OUTFITS)

(YOUR OUTFITS)

AND IT'S ALL GUCCI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

''LET'S DO THIS!!!'' She said and run to the kitchen. I smiled. My heart beating again.

STOP IT!!!!!

''Where's Haneul and Hyejung?'' said grandma. Who are they?

''Sleeping grandma~'' she said.

''Both of them are okay right?'' said grandma. I saw her sighed.

''Grandma... I have something to tell you...'' she then served the dish. I'm shocked that she can cooks! There's a lot of them!

''What is it dear?'' said grandma. I help grandma choosing what she wants to eat.

''I'm gonna stop to be a doctor for a while...'' she said.

''WHAT?!!!'' Grandma looks at her disbelieving.

''Why so suddenly dear?!'' said grandma again.

''I... I want to open my own daycare. I think it's time for me to spend my time with my kids. Haneul and Hyejung need the love of their mother. Even Haneul is just nine years old, he knew that I don't spend much time for him...'' she said.

''I know this is ridiculous to do grandma. I'm sorry for disappointing you'' she looks down. She looks so precious.

''No... It's not your faults my dear... I think you are right... They need you. Hyejung also'' said grandma. I look at Y/N. SHE'S CRYING?!

''I'm doing this... B-Because... I felt sorry for them... I hate myself! I can't even spend my time on them. What a great mother isn't?'' she cried. Grandma then hugged her.

''You are not! You do that for them!'' said grandma.

RING RING RING

Y/N picked up the phone call.

''WHAT?! WHY?!'' She looks worried.

''It's okay aunt! Just let him go to the grandma's house'' she said.

FINALLY!!! I CAN MEET HANEUL!!! She then ran to the gate. But, Haneul looks so mad. He pushed her and ran inside the house.

 He pushed her and ran inside the house