Chapter Sixteen *21+

(Your POV)

I got up and still on his lap. I look up and see Taehyung sleeping with his open mouth. I giggled and take the picture. He is so cute. I then sit up and slowly lift his head on my lap. I roamed his soft and silky hair. 

''I love you

''I love you...'' I said, whisper in his ear. I smile. Mom... Dad... I am so happy...

Suddenly, he took my hand and kiss it.

''I love you more jagiya... More than you think'' he turns his head to look at my face. I blush.

''Y-You didn't sleep?'' I stuttered.

''How came I when you lifted my head to your sexy lap?'' he smiles. I slapped his chest and he chuckled.

''S-Shut up and sleep'' I said.

''Looking down from here to see you sexy breast and that sexy neck and those juicy lips... Ahhh... This is heaven...'' he said looking at me.

''P-Pervert!'' I gasped and covered up my chest. He then laughed and snuggle onto my stomach. CUTE!!!! ARGH!!!

I look at my watch. It's already 1 a.m. from 10 p.m.  About... 20 minutes we will arrive. 

I look at Sora and Namjoon. Sora-ya... I hope you can see how he already falling in love with you.

The car stopped. I look at the mirror. My front house. I smile and woke up Taehyung.

 I smile and woke up Taehyung

''Tae... Wake up'' I said. He then snuggling more onto my body.

''Nooo...'' He said groggily. 

''We already arrived honey...'' I said. He then sat up and yawn.

''H-Hyung...'' He tapped Namjoon's knee. Namjoon then opens his eyes slowly and look at us blankly.

''It's already 1.30 a.m. Do you want to sleep or eat?'' I said.

''It's up to this girl...'' he said looking at Sora sleeping on his shoulder.

''I think she's too tired. Lift her up. I have extra room for both of you'' I said.