Chapter Ten *21+

WARNING!!! 21++++++++++ GIF WERE GIVEN TOO! 

(Taehyung POV)

''APPA!!! EOMMA!!! APPA!!! EOMMA!!!'' I woke up. The bed bouncing. I turned and saw Haneul jumping on the bed. I smile. I think my dreams come true...

''Haneul... Stop jumping...'' she groaned and covered her face with the pillow.

''Eomma!!! Appa!!! Have you guys done mating?'' said Haneul. I choked. Y/N then gets up and looks at him furiously.

''M-MATING?! WHERE YOU KNOW THAT WORD COME FROM?!" She yelled. I chuckled.

''I... I... My friend said that if your eomma and appa sleep together, they are mating and your eomma will get pregnant'' said Haneul.

''HAHAHAHAHAHAHA'' I laughed. He is so cute.

''That's right! Appa already mated her'' I laughed.

''KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!!!'' She slapped my arm.

''What the hell! Get away from me you pervert!'' she covered her body with a blanket and quickly go downstairs.

''Haneul-ah...'' I look at him.

''Yes, appa...'' he said.

''Goodjob'' Both of us high-five together. 

''Eomma looks so cute when she got mad'' I said.

''Cute?! It's scary appa!!!'' said Haneul. I chuckled. I sighed.

Today is the last day I stay here. I need to go to work tomorrow...

I take a bath and walk downstairs to see Y/N cooking breakfast. I grinned. I ran and back hug her.

''Why you so clingyyy'' she said

''Because... I will miss youuu'' I said. 

''I'm sorry Taehyung-ah...'' She said. Sorry?

''W-Why???'' I look at her.

''I'm sorry I didn't show my affection toward you... It just... I didn't know how to show that I'm happy with you or I'm re-'' I quickly peck her beautiful lips.

''It doesn't matter to me. I want to gives you time...'' I said.

''Why loved me? Isn't too early? You and me, we just knew. If this about grandma, no need to pretending Taehyung-ah... I'm not mad of it.'' she said. I sighed.

''Well, that's why I will show you how to be in love and how to feel loved.'' I said.

''When?'' she look at me. I smirked.