~ three ~

┍━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━┑
three
┕━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━┙

~ Ranboo Pov ~

"beloved?" Clay wheezed,

"oh volleyball girl my beloved" Ollie said in a flirtatious voice.

"Im—so done with you guys" I chuckled through the internal pain as my face got red. Iris noticed, and silently gasped at my blush, but didn't say anything.

"can I meet her?" Ollie asks, "she lives in our town, what's she look like?"

"quite a few freckles—longish dirty blond hair—almost brown, and light blue eyes" I tried my best to describe her"

"she sounds pretty" Ollie awed, "you should get her number"

"mm I don't think so" I sigh, silently pulling the piece of paper with her discord tag on it. Iris see's me hold it up and gasps once again. I hold a finger to my mouth to shush her before she says anything and she nods, wiggling her eyebrows.

"I'll give you updates on the beloved volleyball girl" Iris snickers, before ending the call.

"OH MY GOD" She loses her calm demeanor as she sets her phone down. "YOURE GETTING B*TCHES" she sucker-punches me.

"ow—im not getting—I don't even think im going to add her"

"you should, it's a match made in heaven, her name means BELOVED for Christ's sake Ran"

"I've literally never seen her before in my life—you know better then anyone to not trust people"

"first off, low blow, second of all, IM the one with trust issues here. You need more friends your age" Iris scolds,

"I have you—and Ollie—AND Tubbo"

"Tubbo's in England, Ollie's a streamer friend, Im basically a sister who's 2 years older. You need a friend that ISNT a streamer or isn't connected to all of your streamer friends" Iris exclaimed, "just think about it! and maybe she could be more than a friend—"

"shut up" I snapped.

The subject was in the back of my mind for the rest of the game. What if she was joking about playing Minecraft together? But she had given me her discord...

"are you going to add her?" Iris says as we drive back to my house.

"don't know, her friend seemed pretty against it"

"she has toxic friends! you can be her—awakening" Iris looked as if a light had gone off in her head.

"awakening?" I raised an eyebrow,

"she's stuck in this trap of her toxic ass friends, and when YOU becoming her friend you'll be her awakening, where you show her what real friends are like"

"if you're so interested in awakening her, you become friends with her" I say sarcastically,

"oh once you guys get married I will—"

"oh boy—" I interrupted,

"no but seriously, im not going to force you into it but, just just—let it sit in your mind for a bit" Iris explained as we pulled up to my house.

"ok but what if I add her, and she sees my "No-Crime-Cult" with over 200,000 members" I retaliate,

"that may be a problem" Iris purses her lips, "just tell her the truth, maybe she wont care?" she winces,

"but what if she does?"

"so what? You never have to talk to her again!" Iris smiles, "why don't you just think about it, you don't have to add her tonight"

"will do" I pretend to tip a fedora as I get out of the car.

"pleasure working with you" Iris mirrors my actions.

a/n: Ranboo has said nothing about his family life, so im going to try my best to keep it as vague as possible for his parents (I believe he has no siblings, but please tell me if otherwise)

━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━

~ Vee Pov ~

I approached my normal spot to sit in the mornings, it wasn't anything special. A large willow tree near the edge of the neighborhood park, it was quite serene and brought some privacy from the busy world.

I sat at the foot of the tree for around a 30 minutes, silently watching. It was nice to observe little things in the world.

After a morning walk, I came back to my parents happily eating breakfast.

"good morning!" Mom greeted me as I sat down at the table.

"morning" I smiled,

"did you and Keira enjoy the game last night? Im glad you're getting out more!"

"yeah it was pretty good, I met this one boy in the weirdest way though" I started conversation,

"new boyfriend?" My mom oohed,

"what if I told you I was gay, then would you stop saying that assuming that every time I met someone of the opposite gender i was their significant other?" I said calmly.

"you're not gay right?" Dad looked up from the newspaper.

"you never know" I shrugged, and my parents gave each other a look before scoffing. I ignored the weird gesture before continuing the conversation.

"apparently this dude's friends dared him to come up to me, and so I was friendly and gave him my discord"

"what's discord?" my mom quizzed,

"a site where you talk to people" I stated simply,

"you talk to people you don't know?"

"not exactly"

"what do you mean not exactly?" My dad makes a worried look,

"well sometimes you can have simple conversations with them, but it's not like you give them your social security number and just wait for them to kidnap you" I explain with a sarcastic tone,

"just be extra careful nowadays" Mom noted,

"what do you mean nowadays?"

"I've heard there's a history of abduction in this neighborhood" Dad sighs as he flips through the newspaper.

"weird" I shrug,

"what's your plans for today?" Mom asks,

"might play some Minecraft I don't really know—" I started, but once I saw Mom roll her eyes I came to a halt,

"you need to stop playing on that game all the time, focus on your schoolwork" My dad tsked.

"I finished all my schoolwork for the weekend" I smiled, ignoring my parents blandness.

"maybe you should hang out with friends?" Mom mentions,

"Keira's probably busy" I made up an excuse, because plainly, I didn't want to hang out with friends.

"why don't you text her then?"

"I'll do that" I nodded before leaving the table to go upstairs.

I strolled into my room and threw my phone onto my bed, completely ignoring my parents requests to text my friend. Instead I sat at my desk and logged into my computer.

As I glanced at my friends tab in discord, I noticed a new red notification.

Pending requests – 1

- Ranboo

a/n: someone please tell me why I get so uncomfortable when writing oc's having conversations with family 😔🤙