~ fiftytwo ~

┍━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━┑
Fifty-two
┕━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━

~ Vee's Pov ~

Tw: mentions of eating and underlying depression

Ollie wouldn't put the ladder there for no reason.

Everything Ollie does is for a reason.

10 PM?

~ V

☮︎︎

I sent the note just to make sure, everything I did these days I second guessed. I couldn't trust myself. After yelling at Keira I felt so guilty, the past month I had felt much guilt all around, guilty of being a disappointment to my parents, guilty of being a disappointment to my friends. Just being a disappointment was the general theme.

Later in the afternoon, I checked the hallway to thankfully find another note,

10PM

you'll be here for like 30ish hours before R leaves :)

~ O

I sighed in relief after reading the note, this was finally sorta happening. I knew it was to happen sometime. Just not so—soon. Although it has been over a month, so I guess it adds up.

To make sure my parents didn't check on me in the time I was gone, I had to check in on them. I had to just make sure they knew I was alive. So in case they got too worried about me and walked into my room amidst my sorta 'escape'?

"how are you?" Mom asked, a tone of annoyance in her voice as I walked through the kitchen, using my excuse of appearance to refill my glass of water.

I shrugged, not wanting to say more.

I'm simply letting you know I'm alive.

━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━

~ Ranboo Pov ~

"what if her parents catch her?"

"I can deal with her parents" Ollie assured,

"yeah but can she deal with her parents?" I questioned,

Ollie paused, thinking for a moment before responding, "we'll cross that bridge when we get there...I'm sure if I really comes to it, she can oppose to their 'rules"

"—I guess you're right" I agree, "so she knows what's going on?"

"yep" The brunette nodded, "she's leaving her house at 10 tonight"

━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━

~ Vee's Pov ~

8:13 PM

2 hours to go. More like 1 hour and 47 minutes. But who's counting anyway.

For the first time in a while, I clean up my room. It's nothing too much, just decluttering to pass the time. I also study Ollie's page of flowers, by this time I can recite every flower and its meaning on my own.