~ thirteen ~

┍━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━┑
Thirteen
┕━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━┙
~ Vee Pov ~

"do you by chance support any organizations?"

"what typa question is that?" I chuckle.

"ok it may seem weird—but are there ANY charities you like to donate to?" Ranboo quizzes.

"well yeah every once in a while I donate to the American foundation for suicide prevention" I shrug, "I started it for a school project but now I just do it because it's important to do something that actually helps"

"thank you for the information, that's all I needed, have a wonderful night Luvena" Ranboo said before hanging up.

I take the phone away from my ear, slightly confused by the short conversation.

"who was that?" Keira asks as we once again, walk through the mall.

"Ranboo..."

"Why are you still talking to him, talking with the nerd isn't gonna get you anywhere in life" she rolls her eyes,

"It might get me somewhere, its giving me a great—friendship"

"more of a friendship than ours?"

"no" I didn't dare add anything to that sentence.

"are you sure about that? Because you're barely talking to me anymore"

"I told you school is hard, and yes I talk with Ranboo—to sort of disconnect from everything else" I explain,

"disconnect from me?" she pushed,

"I didn't say that—"

"Vee are you going to leave me?" she wavers, and I instantly feel guilty.

"No—no I would never do that"

"well then you better start acting like that because—" Keira started to ramble, but this time I was the one to cut her off.

"ok so y'know when you threaten to leave this 'relationship' because im not being a good friend? Yeah so what if you just left? I mean you always talk about it; I don't see why you don't just do it. Like if you don't feel like being my friend, go for it" I blurted, instantly regretting any words that left my mouth.

Keira stays silent for many moments, "you just seem like the person to leave when things get hard."she says sternly.

"Vee!" a familiar face takes my arm, catching me off guard.

"who is this?" Keira makes a look of disgust towards the brown-haired girl, who seems to be saving me for the second time.

Before I can answer, she speaks, "Ollie, that's my name—I tutor Vee and I had to go over—the meaning of the word—ineffable for a quick minute—it may be more than a minute—but I just have to take her—away from you..." She rambles,

"now that I think about it—" Keira clicks her tongue, "you're Ollie Montgomery"

"you know each other?" I mumble,

"Yes before I transferred to online school Keira and I had a couple classes together" Ollie smiled.

"you were the quiet girl—I wonder what happened" Keira squints, inspecting Ollie.

"y'know just a couple traumatic events can do that to you, but I really have to steal Vee, nice talking to you again" Ollie smiles thinly before turning the other way. "that mythic b*tch" she mumbles turning the corner.