~ sixtytwo ~

┍━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━┑
Sixty-two
┕━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━
~ Vee's Pov ~
Tw: anxiety, knives.

"what do you think you're doing?"

I cringed, my hand still on the doorknob, "leaving."

"the hell you're not!" Dad walked towards me, and I almost curled up on myself, ready to basically be dragged away from the door.

"I'm leaving." I echoed, already shaking from anxiety, I attempted to turn the handle of the exit,

"Luvena!" Dad scoffed, attempting to block the door.

I only ignored him, trying to push through.

"you are not leaving" I felt a cold hand on my wrist, it was Mom.

"try me" I ripped away from her grasp,

"we'll call the police on you"

I nodded, "go ahead"

The gave each other a knowing look, and Mom tried to pull on my wrist again.

Do I really have to do this?

Yes.

"I said, get out my way" I repeated, pulling out the red handled knife. Tears pricked my eyes as I shakily held the blade ahead of myself.

Am I really threatening my own parents with a knife?

Yeah.

Mom instantly backed away, and when I turned to my own Father, he said in the same disappointing tone, "you leave, and you're not allowed to come back. Ever."

I only faltered for a second, before gulping down any anxiety, "okay."

"do you understand what I'm saying?" he asked, "I'm done trying to help you"

"okay." I repeated, keeping eye contact, my eyes fogged up with tears.

He backed away from the door, leaving room for me to go through. And I didn't spend a second more in their presence.

I was out.

Ollie and I had agreed that I walk around the block instead of going straight to her house, just incase my parents had tried to follow me. I was turning the corner when a few tears slipped down my face, and I hastily rubbed them away as I continued to walk.

Every few seconds I would check my bag to make sure the passport was still there, as if it would magically disappear any moment.

An indescribable migraine still lingered on my thoughts, and the tears that I couldn't stop shedding did not help my vision. I sped up my walking after catching up with my mind, I had to get to Ollie's, and then I was safe.

I still clutched Keira's knife in my hand as I walked, my knuckles turning white from the stiffness of my arm.

After approaching Ollie's house I only had to put in the code.

1008. 1008. 1008. 1008.

My hand shook so much that I almost messed up, but pushing the door open was like a breath of fresh air, I could feel some of the weight lift off my shoulders, and I only slumped to the ground after locking the entrance behind me.

I had closed my eyes to stop the burning light from worsening my headache, yet I still felt horrible on the inside.

Ollie sat down next to me, staying silent. I could tell the brunette wanted to say something, she just didn't have the words.