~ seventyone ~

┍━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━┑
Seventy-one
┕━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━

"that's it." Ollie threw her phone across the room, "I'm f*cking done."

"done with what?" Aimsey asked, looking rather worried for Ollie's wellbeing.

Ollie stammered over her words in a very upset manner as she explained, "Its stupid f*cking Halloween which means its 40 years since 1981 and on October 31st, 1981, James and Lily Potter were f*cking killed and Sirius Black was framed and Remus Lupin was left alone with no friends—so I'm f*cking pissed at my tiktok for you page for showing me those sad edits."

"those dead gay wizards are controlling your life." Tommy reminded, suppressing a small smile.

She sighed dramatically, "I'll just distract myself with Onceler fanfiction on stream."

"wait—" Ranboo looked up from his phone, just now paying attention to the conversation, "what?"

"do you by chance have a green suit?" Ollie asked, folding her hands together formally.

There was a long pause before Ranboo answered, "...yes..."

Ollie smiled, "wonderful, I'm streaming tonight."

"wait really?" Tommy perked up, "Like on the OllieMolly account and everything?"

She nodded, "haven't in 9 months, might as well start my streaming career back up with reading some Onceler fanfiction."

Ranboo didn't respond, only stared blankly at her for multiple seconds before walking away.

━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━

OllieMolly added Tommyinnit to the group

OllieMolly added Luvena to the group

OllieMolly added Ranboo to the group

OllieMolly added Tubbo to the group

OllieMolly
Everyone was complaining about us spamming the funeral chat

'wE shoUlDntT bE clOogGlIng tHe chat'

Whatever we're cooler

Luvena
We're the main characters

Tommyinnit
Like the dead gay wizards

Luvena
Exactly.

OllieMolly
Yall are so smart
We are the marauders

OllieMolly changed the group name to 'the marauders'

Ranboo
Dead gay wizards.
Hmm.

OllieMolly
This is now a roleplay chat.
I call being remus 😍😍😍
Tommy you wanna be Sirius?

Tommyinnit
Sure.

OllieMolly changed her name to 'remus'

remus changed Tommyinnit's name to 'sirius'

Remus
Wolfstar 🥰🥰🥰