~ fourty ~

┍━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━┑
Fourty
┕━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━┙

After the quick text conversation, Ranboo went on with Ollie's question, "my favorite thing about the picnics? probably the people I hang out with"

"oh my god that's adorable" Ollie quickly leans back in her chair to gush over Ranboo's response without the mic picking it up before responding, "gamer hangs out with people?"

"mhm" he hums, "I do hang out with people"

"you hang out with people that aren't me?" Ollie scoffs with a tone of sarcasm, "the audacity!"

"yeah but you hang out with this person too" He deadpans, "you're literally in love with her"

"and?" She defends, "She's in the gang! Of course I love her!"

I blush at her statement as Ranboo continues, "well yeah she is in the 'gang'—"

"who's in the gang?" Tommy joins the vc, I could tell he joined because of Ollie's first presence on stream in a couple months.

"Tommy!" Ollie smiles even bigger than before, "we're talking about the person Ranboo picnics with"

"is it fine with the wholesome people that we talk about this?" Tommy says softly, genuinely concerned about messing up.

"yeah" Ranboo voiced, "She's fine with it"

"can we mess with Ranboo?" Tommy questioned,

"I mean—I wouldn't stop you" Ollie smiles, "just don't expose him too much"

"what do you mean expose me too much?" Ranboo worries,

"well we have a lot of exposable content" Tommy says mischievously,

"gosh chat you really had no hope in me did you" Ranboo laughs as the stream realizes they had been referring to me as 'her', "I'm not that lame—"

"I mean" Ollie meandered, "that's arguable"

"oh shut up Ollie, you're in love with Tommyinnit" Ranboo mocked,

"what's wrong with being in love with me?" Tommy gasped, "I'm amazing!"

"now that's arguable" Ranboo doubted,

"Ranboo don't make me expose you" Ollie threatened before turning to me to ask quietly, "Can we talk about your duo with Tommy?"

"ooh yes!" I nodded,

Ollie flashed a thumbs up before turning back to the stream, "Tommy talk about your duo name, chat will think it's cool"

"ah yes our duo!" Tommy claps, "ok so Molly's in love with this girl, along with me, and her name starts with 'Luv' as in L-U-V, and my name starts with 'To' as in T-O, so we went with ToLuv because we're cool and amazing and swag and Molly loves us"

"I love the duo" Ollie smiled at his excitement,

"just like you love us" Tommy tsked, "I'm amazing"

"Tommy don't lie" Ranboo denied, "It's not good for your health"

"Ranboo I won't hesitate to f*cking blackmail you" Ollie cautioned before turning away from the mic to ask me a question, "can we call you Luv?"

"sure" I smiled, "I like it"

Ollie nodded before turning back, "Ranboo I can expose how you met Luv"

"we're not talking about that" Ranboo chuckled nervously, "let's move on—"

"We can move on for now, disrespect Tommy again and I might as well tell everyone how you and the beloved met" Ollie warned.

"ruh roh" Tommy snickered, "I can't wait for chat to hear that story"

"Twitter's gonna go and theorize about this now aren't they" Ranboo sighed,

"oh for sure" Ollie nodded, "Ranboo picnics with girl, Tommy has new duo, Ollie's like—on drugs or something I don't know—they'll make up some random sh*t about me and everyone'll believe it"

━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━

Tw: slight anxiety

I come home quickly after another wary day of school, I did that more and more these days. In habit, I look around for my parents, but today I don't see them, and I don't remember them saying they were going to work today.

"hello?" I call through the house, no answer. This was unusual. I walk up the stairs to my room, heading straight for my PC, booting it up at record speed, waiting multiple seconds before realizing its not turning on. I then glance at my bedside table clock in slight worry,

The powers still on. Maybe there's something wrong with the PC?

To my avail, many cords that connects the PC to my monitor are missing. I then search the ground for multiple minutes,

how could have they possibly disappeared?

After a while of searching, I go back downstairs to see my parents sitting in the living room, almost like they had been there the whole time and I hadn't noticed,

"Oh Dad! There you are!" I grin, walking over to my family.

"Vee, we need to discuss something..." he mutters, folding his hands together.

"oh yeah sure—there's some cords to my PC—"

"that's what we wanted to talk about" Mom interrupts,

"is there something wrong?" I ask, shifting on my feet in worry.

"well... that's what we're wondering" Dad meanders around the subject.

"ok..." I chuckle nervously,

What's going on?

a/n: yo this is a tad bit of a shorter chapter so I'm going to be posting a bunch of Cad universe preferences and canon facts on my oneshot book, 'Arcane' throughout the day to make up for it :D

this is mostly a joke

still pissed at you tim, follow TomHortons for real content.