~ fiftysix ~

┍━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━┑
Fifty-six
┕━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━
~ Vee's Pov ~
Tw: anxiety, harassment, toxicity

I paced Ollie's kitchen, softly counting to myself as the light tap of my feet left a rhythmic pattern echoing through the home.

Ninety-one, ninety-two, ninety-three,

Ollie had hinted many times what the actual 'plan' was but wouldn't even think of telling me. It had to be coming up some time soon...right?

Ninety-four, ninety-five, ninety-six,

Trust Ollie, that's what I have to do. I like to put my trust into people, its comforting. Especially people I love and care for.

Ninety-seven, ninety-eight, ninety-nine,

Lets just hope things go right.

One hundred.

Before rushing out of her back door, I noticed a small envelope taped to the exit.

Luvena :)

I noticed his handwriting right away. After carefully plucking the paper off, and making sure to lock Ollie's door behind me, I went straight for the ladder.

Except when I walked down the side of my house, there wasn't a ladder.

Sh*t.

━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━
~Ranboo's Pov ~

"this bagel is sh*t"

"you're the one that wanted a bagel" I tsk, rolling my eyes at my sisters attempts to try and consume the sandwich.

Softie murmured some incoherent insults as Ollie spoke, "Charlotte we should go now, Ranboo's flight starts boarding in like 20 minutes"

"fine" she sighed before turning to me, "don't crash the plane Mr. Christmas"

"I'm not flying it..." I furrow my brow, "why would I crash it?"

"well you never know what happens" she says ominously before embracing me in a short hug, "you're gonna miss me so much"

"I'll think about you the entire time" I say sarcastically, Softie leaves to throw out the 'bad' bagel, and I look towards Ollie,

"make sure to annoy Tommy a ton" The brunette smiles, "he'll b*tch about it to me like crazy—but it'll be really funny"

"will do" I assure, "Check on Vena for me? Will you?"

"anything for a friend" Ollie promises, "stay safe idiot"

━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━
~ Vee's Pov ~

This is not going well.

As I stand under my bedroom window, where the ladder should be, I contemplate my options.

I could walk into my parent's house, knowing that they knew I was gone.

I could go back into Ollie's house, risking my parents looking for me.

To be honest, I truly didn't want to drag out this situation any longer.

I'll just walk in and go upstairs. Done.

There's really nothing more I can lose.