~ twentythree ~

┍━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━┑
Twenty-three
┕━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━┙

"whatdidshejustsayyyyy?" Tubbo said in panic, while Tommy clasped a hand over his mouth.

"im gonna—f*cking piss my pants—this is so funny" Dream sputtered in-between wheezes,

"pissbaby" Ollie muttered, sipping on her tea.

"well this is an interesting plot twist" Alex giggled,

"did I not mention that Keira was my girlfriend for like 6 months...before she 'decided' she was straight..." Ollie trailed off, looking at us as if we would know.

"I know that I have memory problems...but I feel like this would be a very important thing to remember" Ranboo suppressed laughter.

"I think—my brain—is malfunctioning—" Tommy stared at Ollie, blinking a couple times.

"you...got...mugged...by your ex?" Wilbur asked slowly,

"regrettably" Ollie sighed, "the mugging part—not the ex-part—she was a sh*t girlfriend"

"from what it looks like, she's just a sh*t person in general" Tubbo concludes,

"so she broke your heart—and broke your hand?" Dream said in between small wheezes.

Ollie crumbled into laughter as she talked, "yes—yes she did"

"now I wanna punt her more" Wilbur said, somewhat determined.

"wait—can you just repeat whatever—is happening—I think im having a stroke" Tommy stated.

"please don't have a stroke" Ranboo cautioned,

Ollie thought for a minute before starting, "remember the first weed gang stream? And Chat was asking questions? Someone asked something along the lines of 'have you ever had a significant other before?' and I said I had a girlfriend for 6 months before she realized she didn't like girls? Yeah that's Keira"

"the same Keira—that was my best friend—for a year and a half?" I widened my eyes,

"yep—she treated me like sh*t, but 15-year-old Ollie was just head-over-heels" she rolled her eyes at her own stupidity,

"so that's why you flirted with her as she—shanked you?"

"I may have used something right from your book Ranboo, flirting to win" she winked towards us, and Ranboo rolled his eyes half heartily.

"I can't tell—If im—jealous—or proud—or—I don't know" Tommy's opened and closed his mouth multiple times, slightly smiling.

"wait—when did the whole relationship happen?" Alex was still giggling in his seat, intrigued.

"A year before I met any of you—the summer before last" Ollie reckoned.

"I moved here that summer..." I remembered,

Dream leaned back in his chair, "Well I guess we now know that Keira has a knife kink"

"That's what my sister said!" Ranboo mentioned,

"why are you talking about knife kinks with your sister—"

"she brought it up!" Ranboo defended, "you can ask her!"

"ok I think 'knife kink' is a little bit of an overstatement—" Ollie giggled,

"I literally wanted to have a normal breakfast—" Iris laughed at the conversation.