~ sixteen ~

┍━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━┑
Sixteen
┕━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━┙

Sleep is for the weak.

At least that's what I told myself as i checked the clock, I guess it was morning now, 4 am to be exact. I didn't know exactly what I was doing up at these hours, I had mostly been switching between browsing YouTube and playing Minecraft.

After a slight existential crisis, I had mostly ignored my phone. It was tempting to call Keira back and apologize for what I did, but the thing was, I didn't know what I was supposed to be apologizing for.

━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━

School was unnecessary.

I had good grades, one day wouldn't hurt too much.
Both of my parents were at work, so I had the house to myself, and honestly I wasn't feeling like doing much of anything today.

8 o'clock rolled around, school was starting.

10:30 came and went, I wondered if anyone at school noticed my absence.

11:17 is when my phone rang from across the room.

I very much wanted to ignore it, but my good intentions got the best of me. I trudged away from my PC and held my breath as I turned over the phone.

Vague, yet intriguing :) is calling...
ACCEPT or DECLINE

I felt a weight lift off of my chest, and instantly smiled.

ACCEPT

"Good morning Vee!"

"Good morning Ranboo" I blush, realizing that I had just confirmed my feelings for him only last night, and I had no idea what I was to do.

"are you ok?" he notices my tone.

"what?—yeah im fine"

"when people say they're fine, they aren't fine" he mentions,

"I'll tell you about it later, it's not too important" I wave it off, "why'd you call me?"

"I just wanted to talk to you—I didn't even think you'd answer, aren't you at school?"

"I'm taking a day off I suppose—why aren't you with your friends?"

"well im technically still at Ollie's, Wilbur and Tubbo came this morning"

"really? that's awesome!"

"it is! Ollie and Wilbur went to do 'soot sibling' things, Tubbo, Tommy, and Dream went to film a vlog, Alex and Iris are doing the whole enemies to lovers trope—and they left me because I wanted to talk to you" he explained,

"you can hang out with your friends instead of talking with me y'know" I scoff, pacing my room.

"well I wanted to hang out with you!"

"im flattered but—"

"come over to Ollie's" he says quickly, hanging up before I have a chance to respond.

━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━

Despite my craving to just stay at home and decline Ranboo's request, I still rush out of my house, cutting through my back yard to walk over to Ollie's.