~ sixtyseven ~

┍━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━┑
Sixty-seven
┕━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━

~ Vee Pov ~

"Oh Vee!" Ollie reminded me one night, it was just the two of us, since everyone else was currently filming a vlog.

"yes?" I asked, pausing at the book Wilbur had lent me, 'Gone with the Wind.'

a/n: future readers will get this reference, but current readers will not ;)

"here" she pulled an iPhone out of her bag, and after a second I realized it was my phone, "I forgot I had this—sorry."

"wait—how did you—my parents had this—" I stuttered, holding the electronic in my hands, the same pressed flowers in the case as always.

"I broke into your house—the day you left for good." Ollie mentioned way too casually, "your parents need better security by the way."

"it's not my house—" I replied glumly, "but—thank you—you didn't have to..."

"nah it was fun," she smiled, "I mean what's the harm in some slight felonies every once in a while?"

I paused, "you scare me."

"that's the goal" she winked, after another moment, she gasped in delight, "oh my gosh I have to add you to the group chat!"

"what group chat?" I asked, plugging my phone in, (it was dead).

"you'll see" she said giddily, "just check your phone any second now."

"alright" I chuckled lightly, always loving how easily excited she got.

Ollie's funeral (preparing in advance)

Luvena was added to Ollie's funeral (preparing in advance)

Pink suit man

Oh my gosh

Hi hello hi

You're here :D

In the group chat :D

Wait

How

The star of the show

Cough cough simp

Future widow man

wait

how

istfg if this is her parents snooping about

back off stupid vee parents

🏌️‍♂️🏌️‍♂️🏌️‍♂️🏌️‍♂️🏌️‍♂️🏌️‍♂️

that was me punting u

i can't find the fighting one

whatever

the star of the show

guys its actually vee

i have her phone #girlboss moment

future widow man

how tf did you get her phone

don't tell me you broke into their house