~thirtysix~

┍━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━┑
Thirty-six
┕━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━┙
Tw: talk of assault, anxiety, bruises

"I'm ok, don't worry about me" Ollie assured the group, who hadn't stopped worrying.

"Well I'm just saying the flights to America are looking real cheap right now..." Tommy trailed off,

"Tommy no!" Ranboo scolded,

"Tommy yes!" The brit defended,

Ollie meandered around the subject, "I mean I'm not gonna stop you from anything, but you probably shouldn't—you've barely streamed in weeks, and I don't wanna—"

"Since when did I care about my streaming schedule? Molly comes first." Tommy explained simply,

"I'm flattered to say the least" Ollie chuckled, "But you literally just left America."

"And?"

Ollie sighed, "your parents will hate me"

"My parents love you more then they love me"

"As they should, I'm amazing" She stated, "but maybe wait a month or so before you come back—maybe I could go to the UK in a bit"

"You hate traveling" Tommy insisted, "But I guess England is superior..."

"Well obviously it's superior, England is the land of the queen our beloved, and yes traveling is scary but facing my fears would be pretty pog"

"Are we ignoring the fact that she's injured!" Ranboo whispered in panic.

"I guess we are?" I whispered back, "Brotherboo is quite entertaining"

"Ollie, you need to go sleep" He insisted again,

"I'm not tired! I had 3 cups of coffee a couple hours ago and I'm full of adrenaline!"

"In a couple minutes that adrenaline will be gone" I commented, "its best you get some sleep"

Ollie stared at us for multiple moments before muttering in realization, "you guys are like hippie parents who let their kid smoke weed with them on the weekends"

"Holy f*ck they are!" Tommy gasped, completely straying away from the conversation.

"Time to sleep Ollie" Ranboo sighed at the dazed teen.

She complained at our requests, "you're so rude"

"I will call Iris" Ranboo threatened

"No!" Ollie gasped, "you wouldn't dare!"

"I would dare! —She's gonna have to find out how you found a therapist anyway..." Ranboo trailed off, pulling his phone out.

"I love you Tommy bye" Ollie said quickly before hanging up abruptly in attempt to protest, "Ranboo I swear to god—"

"I don't know Ollie...Iris really should know about your injuries"

"Iris and Alex are currently in the middle of their enemies to lovers arc, and you wouldn't wanna interrupt, would you?" Ollie accused.

Ranboo paused, deep in consideration, "you're right...this slow burn has taken so much time"

"So much time!" Ollie convinced as her phone started to ring again, "So. Much. Time"

"Lots of time" Ranboo nodded,

"Vee will you take this, its protectiveinnit content" Ollie handed the phone to me,