~ fourtyfive ~

┍━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━┑
Fourty-five
┕━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━┙

Day 1

~Vee's Pov~

I had successfully gone upstairs without my parents noticing, and I took a breath of relief as I closed the door behind me. Now it was time to wait for Ollie's plan. Or for this to be over, either one was going to take some time.

I started with putting the bouquet of flowers I had picked into a vase in my room, which took about 20 seconds. Then I tidied up the rest of my desk, that took another minute or so.

A minute and a half had passed.

and I was still waiting.

After another minute of thinking, I concluded that it was too early to even try to leave my room, so I had to entertain myself somehow.

I stared at the black screen of my pc from across the room, and I couldn't help but think. After all I had time to do it,

I'm really that addicted.

Could I have prevented this?

It was my fault.

Maybe if I hadn't been on my pc or phone for so long, I wouldn't have had my things taken away.

But that's not quite right, Keira was the one that initiated this. Keira was the one that somehow contacted my parents and told them lies.

"I won't hurt you friends"

Why is her stupid voice stuck in my head?

why did Keira do this?

Revenge?

But I don't even know what I did in the first place.

After zoning out for what seemed like seconds, I glanced at my clock—but then had to do a double take.

I had been thinking for 45 minutes.

I guess that helps my time issue.

I was definitely bored, and it had been less than an hour. My parents hadn't come upstairs to yell at me, so I assumed they didn't know I was home. After another moment of contemplating, I decided to peak around a bit, just to make sure things were...okay.

As soon as I left my bedroom, I was surprised to see the door to the stairs was closed, we never closed it, and I definitely didn't close it on my way up here.

I touched the brass doorknob and instantly knew something was off, It was a weird gut feeling. And to my avail, when I attempted to turn it open, it didn't budge.

The door was locked.

I'm locked upstairs.

Fantastic.

━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━

~ Ranboo Pov ~

"do you think it's illegal if I kidnapped someone? I mean do I get a free pass? Like a trade type thing? 'you got kidnapped so you get to kidnap one person'? typa beat?" Ollie paced her living room as I stared at the ceiling, listening to her rambling, something I've become accustomed to over the years.

"no I don't think you get a free pass to kidnap someone once you've been kidnapped" I sighed,

"what if the person's willing to get kidnapped?" Ollie mentioned, "is that just called running away? Hold on I need to write this down..."