Remus

"Shh. Remus you'll wake her." I hear Sirius whisper.

"She's a spitting image." I hear who I assume Remus is say.

"I'm up." I say streching and letting out a moan. I'd slept for awhile. The time difference was catching up to me.

"Sorry about that." Remus says sheepishly. He's a tall lanky man, about Sirius' age, with sandy hair. He has scars on his face, that make him beautiful as the sun peaks in on his honey colored eyes.

Sirius standing next to him had long black hair and dark eyes. He was the same height as Remus but held a darker, mysterious apperance and attitude.

"I'm Saiph, nice to meet you Remus." I say offering my hand.

He takes it gently in his, still looking me over.

"Yes, hello." he says.

"This is so weird. Were you friends with my father?"I asked excitedly.

"Not exactly." He says gently as if he was afraid to hurt my feelings.

"It's okay." I say feeling a little defeated. I just wanted to know more about my family.

"Regulus was friends with Snape and Lucius Malfoy. He didn't speak to me after I'd left. I regretted leaving him here with them but I had to get away."Sirius tells me.

"Was your mom that bad then?" I ask curiously.

"There is a painting downstairs, I'm still trying to get off the wall. It may help you understand better." sirius tells me.

"Well, if you weren't his friend maybe the two of you could tell me more about you?" I ask.

"Sure, but it isn't much about the Black family history." Sirius says as Remus nods.

"I'll just get it out of the way and tell you I'm a werewolf." Remus says sighing and looking away. I figured he'd hated that part of himself.

"Okay, is that how you and Sirius met?" I ask.

They both exchange a look and turn back to me.

"You aren't afraid?" Remus asks, shocked.

"No, not unless Ishould be. I actually think you seem to be kinder than most people I've met here." I shrug.

"You're mother must have been one hell of a woman. My brother hated that part of Moony here." he laughs.

"Moony?" I question.

"Right, our four friends were Moony here, Prongs, Wormtail, and myself Padfoot." Sirius tells me.

I eye him suspicously as he transforms into a giant dog or small wolf. He comes closer to me and I realize he's an Anamagi. I pet his head and smile at him. Sirius looks at Remus who chuckles.

"They'd learned to transform into animals to help me with my... problems." Remus tells me as Sirius transforms back.

"Brilliant." I say smiling.

"Saiph, was your mother a fearless woman?" Sirius asks me, a notable smirk appearing on his face.

"I don't remember much, to be honest. Both of my parents were warm and loving. I don't know why but whenever I think of my childhood it's blank." I say tapping my temple.

"I wonder if there is a way to retrive the memories." Remus wonders aloud.

"Legimancy would be my only thought." Sirius adds, looking at me with his eyes squinted.

_________________________

"This is the Black family tree." Sirius tells me showing me the wall with a bunch of Black family members.

I trace over my dads face, noticing I wasn't on it. I find Sirius' name but his face was spelled off.

"Mother had a bit of a nasty temper." He tells me as I nod.

I look and notice, the majority of the names were after stars. Narcissa, Draco, etc.

"Our family likes astrology?"I question as Sirius leads me into the downstairs. He nods.

"Mother practically had us studying in our diapers." He jokes. He hands me a cup of tea and we look at the diary.

"I think there is some enchantment on it, I haven't figured out. I don't remember some of the stories." I say running a finger over the spine of the book.

"Albus will be dropping by this evening, maybe he could give insight." Sirius tells me in an encouraging tone.

Kretcher comes in to take our tea giving Sirius a nasty glare. It dawned on me Imight be able to get information from him.

"Mr. Kretcher, please wait." I say as the elf smiles at me and turns around.

"Mr.Kretcher?" Remus questions to Sirius in a hushed tone.

"She's like that toward him and you. Wasn't kind of me at first." He says shrugging.

"Yes, Mistress?" The elf happily asks taking my hands.

I smile down at him," Did you know my mother?"

Kretcher nods.

"Had you served her? I'm looking for more information on my parents, you see." I explain to hiim.

"You're mother, she was nice to master. Master was taken with her beauty. I stay with Master and Missus until I was ordered here." Kretcher says.

I cock my head to the side confused. Why couldn't I remember him?

"Kretcher, did you know Siaph as a baby?" Remus asks.

"FILTHY MONGREL! MISTRESS WOULD-" Kretcher begins to yell.

"Mr. Kretcher, please." I beg him. I hadn't understood this blood thing or why it seemed to matter so much.

The elf eyes me and bows his head.

"Yes, Missus had Mistress in the cold. Master Regulus was with her all of the time."Kretcher tells us.

"When were you ordered away?" Sirius asks.

"Mistress was young. Five years after birth. They tell me to come back." Kretcher says.

"I feel like I''m not asking the right questions." I tell Kretcher.

"I answer anything Mistress asks." Kretcher says.

"Why were you ordered away?" I ask him, noticing the change in his eyes. Kretcher begins smashing his head against a wall. I quickly spring up from my seat and pull him against me.

"Why would you hurt yourself?" I ask feeling the tears begin to form.

"Master said nobody must know." Kretcher says simply.

I look at Remus and Sirius who are in awe of the situation. I hadn't done anything wrong had I?

"Uncle Sirius, why are you looking at me like that?" I question.

They explained that normal house elves weren't treated the way that I'd treated Kretcher. I scoff at the idea. How can someone be lesser than I? I'm an orphan so I'd gotten used to be looking down upon.

"You're a strange one, Saiph." Sirius tells me wrapping his arm around my shoulders.