Wedding Bells

Well, I have been known to be wrong a time or two. While Fleur seemingly charmed most of the men, I could understand the hesitation toward her. She was a beautiful woman, but came off strongly. I think her desire to please Molly was what everyone found off putting about her. She was currently in the kitchen, hovering over Molly while she cooked.

I heard the strain in Molly's voice as she tried to have Fleur assist her. Laughing a bit to myself, I see Ginny roll her eyes and hand the whisk Molly asked for to Fleur. Beaming Fleur hands the whisk to Molly who turns and rolls her eyes, too.

I was currently seated with Charlie and Bill, watching the fiasco. Bill's face was flushed, looking uncomfortable. Charlie watched with a grin as they continued to cook until Molly kicked both girls out of the kitchen, much to Ginny's pleasure.

Ginny and Fleur came to sit with us, as Fleur went on to gush about her sister. I admired the way Fleur adored her. Ginny excused herself, patience having finally worn away.

"Siaph, you were in Romania wiz Charlie?" Fleur asks.

"Yeah, I was until.. well, some things changed my plans. I learned a lot though, in my short time there." I explained, not knowing what all Fleur was aware of.

"I'm very zorry zis has happen to you." Fleur tells me placing a hand on mine and giving me a sad smile.

"It's alright. After the war, I want to straighten out a few things." I say, glancing at Charlie.

"I think it's time we go see the twins, come love." Bill tells Fleur, who bids both Charlie and I farewell.

We watched their backs leave through the door, towards the garden where the boys had gone to play Quidditch. Charlie scooted closer to me, wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me to lean on his chest. I looked up at him, and realized how exhausted he looked. He looked back at me with a smile and kissed my forehead. He placed his head on top of mine before exhaling, as if nothing else in the world mattered. To be fair in that moment, nothing else had.

_____________________

That night, everyone was staying in the Burrow. I was excited to sleep with Charlie for the first time in ahwile. He handed me a pair of pants and t-shirt. I quickly changed, breathing in the smell of smoke that made my heart flutter.

I turn around and find him shirtless, lifting the covers for me to join him. Grinning, I jump into bed with him and laugh. He joins in the merry moment, tickling my sides.

Finally, being able to breath I lay sit on the bed next to him. The covers draped our laps and I turned my head to face him. He was already looking at me, eyebrow raised when our eyes met.

"It's sort of beautiful, isn't it?" I turn to him and ask.

"Bit nuts, but Bill's smitten. You can see it." Charlie says.

"I think in the middle of this, any moments of joy we get, I'll gladly take." I tell him.

He nods in agreement and kisses me once again. I lean into the kiss, feeling our chests just grazing one another. As the kiss deepens, I throw my leg over his lap to straddle him. He rests one hand on the nape of my neck, the other on my waist. I lock my hands behind his neck as we enjoy the private moment together that we'd been craving all day.

"Siaph Black, you are truely someone so special." He says pulling me in to kiss me more.

"Charlie Weasley, are you trying to hit on me?" I say smacking his chest and acting surprised.

"Why, I very well am. Can. You. Blame. Me?" He asks in between pecks on my lips.

I feel my heart flutter as I look into his eyes again. My eyes flicker between both of his, and I feel myself melting into him once more. I could never grow tired of him, ever.