First Date

The weekend had finally come as we were given permission to go to Hogesmade. Charlie had written me saying he'd meet me at Honeydukes and the girls cheered me on. I was super nervous and wore black jeans, my no-mag tshirt, and converses. I sigh and get on the carriage and am taken back by the town.

It was fairly small but it had many different shops. It was a cobblestone typed area and had a quaint charm to it.

I seperate from my friends and see Charlie standing wearing a white shirt, worn out pair of jeans and combat boots. Merlin, help me. Feeling more nervous as I approached him, I decided to sneak up on him. I poked both of his sides causing him to jump and laugh when he saw me. He picked me up and spun me around in the air causing me to laugh.

"Hello, Ms. Saiph. You look amazing." he tells me handing me some flowers.

I blush and thank him.

"Anywhere in particular you'd like to go?" he asks taking my hand in his. My heart was racing and I was pretty sure he could hear it. Shaking my head he leads me into Honeydukes.

The candy selection was expansive and I'd bought us each a chocolate frog. We'd both gotten Dumbeldore cards and decided to head to the Three Broomsticks. Charlie pulled out my chair for me to sit.

"So, tell me more about you." He says pushing his hair behind his ear.

I lean over and touch his earring.

"Didn't know you had that." Isay blushing realizing what I'd done. I sit back in my seat and avoid eye contact.

He grabs my hand and smiles at me. "That's why were here, love."

Love. He called me love. My heart raced even faster and my blush hadn't gone away.

"I.. umm.... Merlin, Charlie." I say taking a second to appreciate his features.

"I'm Charlie." he teases, making us both laugh.

"Ah, okay." I take in a deep breath. "I'm Saiph as you can guess. Uhm, I was raised in America and my family is from here. I'm here mostly to find more about them." I say.

"How are you enjoying Hogwarts?" he asks as the waitress brings our drinks. I notice she stares at him, and I can't blame her. I do, too.

He doesn't even seem fazed by it as he stares at me intently. I blush and feel happy that I had his full attention.

"I've got to say, it's been really good. You're brothers and Ginny keep me busy." I say laughing.

"I'll bet." he says chuckling.

"I must say I'm not normally left speachless, but with you it happens. Why are you here and not in Romania?" I ask.

"Ah, well if you don't tell anyone, I can tell you." he whispers.

I nod to encourage him to speak as he slides over closer to me. "Dragons are in the first task."

I melt as his deep, sexy voice enters my ear. He pushes my hair behind my ear and runs the back of his hand across my jaw. I gasp at the sudden touch. I didn't realize I'd leaned into it as he gave me another smirk.

"Sorry." I murmur realizing what I'd done.

"Don't be. Honestly, I'm really nervous right now." he tells me.

"No way, how could you be?" I ask surprised.

"Have you seen yourself?" he tells me blushing and looking away.

"I mean of course, but you're the good looking one here. Ineed to be honest with you. I really haven't felt something like this with anyone so quickly." I tell him playing with my hands. He takes them into his and kisses the back of it.

"Are you planning on staying here next year?" Charlie asks me.

"I'd like to, but I don't know what I'd do in the way of a place to stay and stuff. I'd have to talk to Dumbeldore." I say.

"I can talk to Mum for you." Charlie offers.

"I can't impose on your family." I say tracing lines along his fingers. I look up and see him blushing.

He bites his lip and takes me out of the booth and pays for our drinks. I offered but he insisted on paying. We decided to walk back to the castle and he takes my hand in his.

"Have you found out much more about your family?" He asks.

I shake my head. "Hermione has been helping, but so far not much."

"Padfoot said it was as if he'd vanished. Everyone thought he'd been dead. Then you come along." He says grinning to me.

"Then Icome along."I grin.

We continue talking about my past and the orphanage. He tells me he'll be here until the end of the first task and able to visit for the second and third. We agree to meet when he has free time.

"I'll see you later yeah?" he says once we reach the castle's entrance.

I nod and grin at him. "I've had an amazing time. Thank you so much."

He pulls me in and kisses me on the forehead before heading to Hagrid's hut.

"Wow." I whisper to myself, giddily running to the common room.

________________

"How'd it go?"

"Did you kiss?"

"Engaged yet?"

"Babies on the way?"

The twins and Ginny bombard me with questions the moment I walked in and Itell them we'd just had a drink and talked.

"That's not fun." Ginny says.

"Give him a chance to warm up." George says.

"Better kiss you next time, or I might steal you away." Fred says winking.

The blush that crept up on my face wouldn't die down. Hermione and Ron walk into the common room sitting with us and Ron glares at Harry.

"Ronald." Hermione warns.

Knowing the tone I wave good bye and run after Harry with the twins.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask him.

"Dandy. Ron's got a stick up his ass for no reason that I can control." Harry says looking sad.

"He'll come around, mate." Fred says patting harry on the shoulder.