Sneaks

Hermione and I had learned over the week that my mom had attended Beauxbatons. My dad was on Voldemort's side until his friend Paul died causing him to switch sides. Nobody knows why he'd gone off to that cave but that's where he met my mom.

I'd asked Draco to write his dad for more information, but his dad was less than forthcoming with information of a blood traitor. His words, not mine. My meeting with Snape was today and I was excitedly.

Admittedly, he scared me at first. As I've gotten to know him better I could see why my dad liked him. He was confident in his abilities and encouraged his students even if they didn't understand his methods.

The first task was a month away and I was super excited to see Charlie again. I couldn't get him off my mind.

As I approached Snapes office I bump into Draco. He gives me a slight wave and runs off to join his friends. I think he was embarrassed to speak to me. I didn't mind seeing how awful he was toward Harry.

I knock on the door and Snape has me sit at his desk. It's decorated in Slytherin colors and snake emblems on the walls.

"Tell me what you know of your father." he says.

"I know he was a Voldemort supporter then changed sides." I say.

"You should use caution saying the name. Well as I'm sure you're painfully aware I was friends with Regulus. He held a grudge toward his family, as did I. We'd found comfort in each other and Lucius who'd convinced us that the Dark Lord was the right choice. It was too little too late for the both of us. One mission had gone wrong and your dad disappeared. We both lost people, opening our minds to the realization of what we'd done." he says.

"I know you'd tried to use Legimancy on me before, can you tell me why?" I ask finally. It'd bothered me since it occured but now sitting in front of him I might be able to get the answers.

"I wanted to see if you were truely his child. I can see the similarities as I'd gotten to know you better. If you'd like I can try again. We might be able to see some of those memories." Snape offers.

"I guess my Occulemency comes from him. I'm not opposed to it." I say.

He nods. I try my best to remember my parents as I feel him entering my mind. It was odd. Scenes flashed by in my mind that were unfamiliar. The fire scene flashes and I see some crazed looking woman chasing me. She uses a spell on me and pushes me on the ground until the no mags find me.

My time at Ilvermorny flashes by and I feel saddened by the scenes of Wendy and John. As he continues he sees my time up to my date with Charlie and I feel him pull out of my mind quickly.

"Sorry, I don't need to see your dating life." he says rolling his eyes.

"Yes, well. I do have a problem, I don't know that crazy woman at the fire." I say.

"That was Bellatrix Lestrange. I believe that she obliviated your memories, thus causing the blockage, if you will." he tells me.

I feel nauseated. I remember the name Bellatrix from the family tree on Sirius' wall.

"I think I'm going to go." I say.

"Please, if you need anything come find me. I will try to learn more about your mother for you." he assures me.

I nod and exit his room, still feeling the spinning sensation.

_____________________

"Saiph, come on." I feel Harry pulling me out of bed.

"What is it?" I say reaching for my wand.

"No, no. I need you to come with me. Through a series of people Ron told me to follow Hagrid." he says concerned.

"Why not take Hermione or Ron?" I question.

"They said Charlie was there and I figured you'd want to see him." Harry tells me sheepishly.

I nod gratefully and join him under his Invisiblity Cloak and we sneak to Hagrids hut. We see him and Madame Maxine making thier way into the Forbidden Forest and we tail behind close enough to not get seen.

Dragons. They were four and seeing them Harry pulls off the Invisibiliity cloak. We were far enough away not to get noticed by Hagrid and the workers and Iheld Harry's hand.

"Have a clue what you'll do?" I say turning to him.

He looked scared. I don't blame him. That's why I didn't enter. I see Charlie talking to Hagrid and the Madame as they walk away I throw a rock in Charlie's direction. Confused he comes over and smiles when he sees us.

"Breaking school rules, you two?" he teases.

"I'm gunna go look at the other dragons." Harry says akwardly excusing us for a moment. I chuckle and silently thank him.

Charlie comes closer and kisses my nose.

"You could get a detention, Black." he whispers.

"Eh, seeing you would be worth the risk." I whisper back.

"How'd you know where to find me?"Charlie asks.

I point to Hagrid and see Harry staring in fear at the dragons.

"How do you do this everyday?" I ask Charlie.

With a passion taking over his eyes he tells me," Easy, it's thrilling. They aren't as bad as people make them out to be."

I laugh at his response.

"I think it sounds neat, but scary."I tell him as he snakes his arms around my waist from behind.

"It's risky, but if you like the adreneline rush it's worth every second." He says resting his head on top of mine. We stand and watch the handlers with the dragons.

"You know I'm off tomorrow, if you want to meet up in the evening after your classes." he tells me. I grin and nod.

"I've alot to tell you but it looks like Harry's ready to go back." I say pointing to the boy who was heading back toward us.

"Be careful going back, love." he says looking at me. He looks like he's thinking about something for a moment before leaning in to kiss me. It was quick and more of a peck but the butterflies in my stomach errupted.

I nod to him as he waves bye to Harry and we sneak back behind Hagrid. We'd managed to get back to the common room without seeing anyone as he takes off the cloak.

"YOU BLOODY KISSED HIM!" Harry says excitedly.

"Shhh! I don't want everyone to know, just yet. Did you watch the handlers with the dragons?" I ask him now serious.

"Yes, but I don't know.." Harry says.

"Focus on what you're good at." I say patting his shoulder encouraginglly before heading to bed.

My thoughts filled with Charlie that night.