Final Battle Part 1

I awoke with a gasp, realizing I was now back in my body. I turned my head to see Sirius casting a spell toward Bellatrix. Regaining my composure I grasped my wand, casting my own spells at her. I was faster than before, feeling the fire of desire burning within me.

Feeling defeat coming upon her, she casted a final Protego before apparating off. Her lackies followed behind her, one remained stunned on the ground in front of us.

Sirius turned his attention to me, once it was safe. He came over and embraced me.

"You passed out for a few seconds there." he tells me.

"A few seconds?" I question. It'd seemed like ages that Iwasn't within myself.

"Yeah, she casted the Crucio and you passed out." he explains. "How do you feel?"

I smile and look up at him, "Never better actually."

He grins and we rejoin the group, all seemed fine. Kingsley stated we should push forward, so we did. We traveled through the Forbidden Forest, further than I'd expected to. Eventually, we'd found the Centaurs. Kingsley discussed with their leader, and confirmed their assistance. They'd agreed to help when the time came, as a thank you to Albus.

Apparting back to Grimmauld Place, Sirius and Remus exchanged a look before approaching me.

"Siaph, back in the forest.. what happened?" Remus asks gently.

"When you passed out." Sirius explains, noticing my confusion.

I sigh deeply and smile comfortingly. "My subconscious took over.. I guess to take away the pain. Where I went.. that's personal."

The men nod, leaving it at that. They send me up the stairs with a cup of tea, telling me to get some rest. Once I'd gotten upstairs, I felt the urge to practice my magic. I felt stronger, more ready to fight than before.

____________

The next few weeks were silent, waiting for word about the cup from Draco. It was one evening, Sirius and I had been eating dinner, we heard a crash from the living room.

We both exhanged looks before grasping our wands and going into the living. Standing before us was Hermione, Ron, and Harry. They crashed into us, embracing us after months of no contact.

"What are you three doing here?" Sirius questions.

"It's time. We've gotten word from Draco. They have the cup and destroyed it. I can feel him getting angry.. it's time. We need to gather the Order." harry tells us.

"Eat. We'll notify everyone." I say looking to Sirius. He nods his head in confirmation and we get to work.

Hermione explained we'd meet at Hogwarts with Draco and Snape, start from the inside out. Hogesmade had been heavily saturated with Death Eaters. After all parties were notified, we all apparated to Hogwarts. I looked up, breathing in the castles beatuy one more time.

Looking around at the Order members assembled, I noticed Charlie wasn't here yet. I figured he'd find me as we approached the castle, rushing to the Gryffindor common room.

For appearances sake Snape assembled all students in the Great Hall. We formed in line with the students, to blend in. Standing at the head of the room was Snape with the Carrows.

"Harry Potter has been located tonight." Snape announced.

"What?Where?" Amycus questioned.

"My marks hasn't alerted me." Alecto tells him.

"It never will." Snape announced as he began a heated duel with the two.

Pushing students out of the way, Minerva quickly joined in battle. The two siblings fought, and fell quickly. They were frozen in place, crawling away from the two heads.

"All students, return to your common room. Anyone of age may stay to fight. The rest of you will be taken home by the Prefects." she announced.

The adrenaline consumed the mass of students. Bodies flying around the room, the majority of the students led away. Once the room cleared out, all that remained was Order members and of age students.

The doors to the Great Hall slammed open, silencing the crowd in a wave. There before me stood two people I'd never thought I'd see again. Mom. Dad.

I raise my wand, worried this was some form of trickery. They scan the room, Dad's eyes locking with Sirius'. My mother's meet my own and a warmth consumes them.

"Siaph, you're here." she says.

The tension in the room that had built up, caused a painful silence. Severus rushes forward pushing me behind him. Whatever words following that were exchanged, I couldn't recall.

Charlie appeared through the Floo announcing Florin would be bringing dragons to aid our fight. His face flushed red once he realized what he'd interuppted. Snape took off to find the Dark Lord, to decrease his suspicion. My parents were wrapping their arms around me whispering how much they'd missed me.

"How.. How are you here?" I question them.

"Long story short.. we faked our deaths. We've been hiding, waiting for something to happen." Dad tells me.

"Don't for a moment think we haven't watched over you. You've become so strong and beautiful." my mohter dotes, whispering in my ear.

"Enough, we need to get the sword and go." Sirius tells us, patting his brohter on the shoulder.

Charlie rushes to my side, leading me towards Madam Pomfrey with my mother. We were to set up the infirmary for the battle, waiting for the inevitable injured.

The moments following were a blur. Folks rushed into the battle, courageously welcomig a possible death. We were greatly out numbered, but not out spirited. The infirmary filled quickly with injured and dead. Hermione rushed into the Great Hall to find me not long into the first round.

"Siaph, it's Snape. I think he's going to die." hermione tells me.

She reaches for my hand but my mother pushes me out of the way. The two apparate away quickly, leaving me little time to process what I've been told. I busy myself once more, trying to help Pomfrey.

___

The battle was silenced, Voldemort called his followers back. He offered Harry a chance to spare the remaining lives. Given an hour to present himself, thus to face him.

Harry didn't say a word as he exited, watching his friends mourn the lost of their loved ones. The Weasley's surrounded Percy's lifeless body, lying next to Tonks and Remus. I looked around noticing the trio had gone.

A/n: Short update, I'll write more tomorrow.. possibly the ending. I passed my test <3