Travel

I'd spent the next couple of days trapped in the room I'd shared with Charlie. I'd been pouring every ounce of my available energy into a few of the Herbology books we'd picked up. I often laughed to myself thinking that if Neville were here, he'd know. After awhile, I'd determined that the plant was Dittany.

Charlie decided to go back to work today, leaving me some time to read further into the books. It started dawning on me that Icould begin to harvest while here. With the area being surrounded by dragons and the local village not having a place to purchase herbs, I could start. It was never to soon to prepare for what may come.

I'd decided to wait until Charlie would come to go down and get the Dittany. I'd went into the kitchenette and cooked dinner while I waited for his return. Once the door opened, he walked in carrying a bottle of firewhiskey.

I raise an eyebrow and place a plate in front of him, "Celebrating, Charles?"

He laughs. "Don't call me that. Sounds like mum. I figured we could take a break this evening."

He summons two glasses pouring us both rather large servings. I made a mental note to store this memory of eating dinner and laughing with him for when I'd need it.

Hours had gone by of us just talking about various things, and the bottle had quickly depleted. We moved inot the room and sat on his bed, leaning against the wall. He held my hand telling me about his day. He'd nearly got burned by one of the dragons again when he went to return the baby from the nursery.

As he talked about his shift, that familiar flame lit in his eyes. Charlie eventually just sat and stared at me. It seemed like time stopped as I fidgeted with the bottom of my shirt. I started feeling nervous realizing the situation we were in.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" Charlie says pushing a bit of my hair behind my ear.

I smile and lean in to kiss him, feeling his lips brush mine. It was a warm kiss, expressing more feelings of love than I could describe. I'd felt greedy, reaching my arms behind his head. I shifted myself to sit on his lap and face him as his hands began to explore my body.

He'd left my mouth, finding the spot on my neck that ignited something within me. I gasped as I feel him beginning to gently nibble on my neck. After exploring me a bit more he pushes me back slightly, causing me to look at him in confusion.

He summoned sobering potions and handed me one. I took it without thought. Feeling the potion kick into effect, I blush realizing what position I was in. The one thing the potion hadn't taken was the hunger I was feeling within myself. Charlie's eyes had darkened as he pulled me in further.

Charlie worked kiss down through my body stopping on my hips. He pulled back examining me causing me to want to cover myself in embarassement. He quickly pinned my hands above my head and hovered above me.

"Don't ever. You're the most amazing thing I've ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes on." he tells me as he leans into kiss me once more.

I moan into his mouth causing his kisses to become more agressive. He works his free hand exploring. I feel him shift a bit lower on me, exploring me further.

_________

The next morning I awoke I found my body entagled with Charlie's. He let out gentle even snores next to me and Ifound myself grinning. The way the sunlight poured in through the window, it gently grazed his eyelashes. I could see the various littered scars, probably from Quidditch or work. I stare at him for awhile before I see him open one eye to look at me.

"I can get you a picture if you'd like." he whispers. I jump to hide myself and end up on the floor instead of still on the bed. Laughing he offers me a hand and pulls me back under the covers with him.