Hidden Messages (cont.)

-Regulus has finally awoken! His memory is a bit foggy, but he's slowly being able to eat once more. His house elf, Kretcher, has been a great help in healing him. I study his eyes more and more each interaction we have and I've grown to admire the grey that has become familiar. Here in America, there are plenty of job oppritunites. On the side of bringing him back to full health, I've found work in helping at the hospital. It doesn't pay well, but it's enough to get by.

-Regulus Black. He's a death eater, a spy working within. He informs me he doesn't trust Dumbeldore, but his brother has seemed to place faith into the man. He speaks highly of his brother, constantly saying how much he misses him. I don't ask about his seperation, not wanting ot overstep. He now is seeking work, maybe an apprenticeship. We've decided to make a life here, hiding away from the world. We decide to put our wands away and live the "no-mag" life as the Americans have put it. Kretcher stays helping with cleaning adn cooking. I finally feel safe, since my fahters death.

-The days seem to be blending together. Regulus has asked to take me on a date tonight, to which I happily agreed. I wore my best outfit and finallly explained why I was at that cave. He tells me about the Horcruxes made by Voldemort and how he'd tried to destroy the one in his current possession. I assure him I will aid in research that he's done and help to destroy the objects. The night wasn't all bad conversation, he tells me about Hogwarts, adn it seems lovely. I described Madame Maxime and Beaubaxtons, watching as his eyes filled with wonder of the Veelas described.

-It's been another long stent since I've written. Regulus and I.. well.. we're getting more serious. Or Sirius as he often jokes. We... for the first time last night, and Ifeel as if I'm floating on cloud nine. He's brilliantly witty and kind.

-Well, once again, I've gotten caught up in life and have forgotten to write. I've been feeling rather sick lately. Food hasn't been agreeing. The hospital thinks it may be a stomach illness going around and should pass by quickly. Regulus has been acting a bit strange, maybe distant lately. Kretcher wont' tell me what is going on with him even though I've certainly tried.

-WOW. Where to begin... I guess with the fact that the reason Regulus has been so distant.. he's proposed! We've decided on a small wedding at the local courthouse. That's kind of like the mInsitry here for muggles. We'll do it soon and quietly to keep our truths hidden. Also.. it turns out the sickness wasn't a sickness. I'm pregnant! The baby is healthy and shall remain that way. Regulus assures me he's excited.

-My belly is huge. Regulus jokes with me about names that I've chosen but he tells me he wants to continue his families tradition of naming the baby after a star. I think this is because of him missing his brother, Sirius. I've agreed knowing what it means to him. He gently kisses my belly each night, and Ican see how much he loves the baby already.

-Well, on the first blizzard of the year, our baby has arrived. She is a beautiful and healthy baby girl. Her hair is dark adn eyes bright. Regulus hasn't left eitehr of our sides since she's arrived. Kretcher cried seeing her for the first time since I've met him.

-Life seems to be going so quickly. Our baby has learned to crawl! I don't have much time to myself anymore to write so as she grows I will try to at least write down these moments, as to never forget the love for our baby girl.

-She's one! We'd made a small cake as she put icing on Kretcher's head. We all found it funny as he smiled at her. Regulus has been working as a welder adn loving it. I still remain at the hospital, albeit less shifts now. Siaph has her father's looks, hopefully she get's her mother's personality.

-Walking. That is what Siaph did as she just took off charging at Kretcher. We've been studying books with no luck in finding out more about the Horcruxes.

-I've just found this after a couple of years. Wow. Siaph is already five. I'd put it away and forgotten about it truthfully. Regulus has discovered how to perform blood magic, as a form of security. We've made a box to hide important things.. such as this journal and the locket. We've sent Kretcher back in search of more information. I think Regulus wants him to stay in England.

-I will be putting blood magic on my journal, as will Regulus with his own. Siaph will be the only one with the ability to see our hidden messages. Baby, if you're reading this and something has happened.. Ineed to write some things for you to know.

First, you are so loved beyond measure. You impress your father and I each day as we continue to watch you grow. You look just like your father and hold what seems to be my capacity for love.

Second, if the boy you love is less than perfect, that's okay. Or girl.. in any case we want what is best for you,, which only you know. Love greatly, don't forget it will be what saves us in the end.

Third, try to remember, even the dark side.. they are just people. Some people are not strong enough to choose the right choices in life. You must remain strong. Do what you believe to be right.

Four, don't take anyone's bullshit. Yes, I've cursed.. a rarity for me. There are choices that you'll need to make for yourself.. it may not be the flow of things so to say. Stay true to you.

Five, remember even in death we are in your heart. You are first and foremost a Black/Martin. You may be hunted down for your abilities once they emerge. You are so special, my love.