😶

The next morning I awake and feel and unfamiliar weight on me. Rubbing my eyes with my free hand I realize that Hermione and I snuggled all night and smile to myself. We needed comfort in the times coming ahead. I feel her begin to move around as she sits up and stretches out. She looks around and realization hits her as she grins.

"I didn't realize." she laughs.

"Me either. Guess we needed a sleepover, outside fo the dorms." I laugh.

We go up to the room to change and head down to breakfast and find Dumbeldore waiting outside fo the Great Hall. Hermione pushes me towards him making me groan. I haven't been fond of the man lately to nobody's surprise.

"Ah, developments in your plan I assume?" the old wizard asks with a knowing smile.

"You know what they say about assum-" I begin before being elbowed by Hermione in the stomach.

"Yes, sir. When you ahve time we've discovered how to destroy them." she says.

"Very well. Come to my office after breakfast." he says before leading us into the Great Hall.

I sigh and take my seat next to the twins. They are involved in what seems to be a serious conversation. They haven't noticed me sitting next to them as I angrily dig into my meal. I felt frustrated, not knowing besides going with Charlie what the future held.

"What did that do to you?" Fred asks.

"Nothing, nothing at all." I sigh.

"Maybe that's the problem." George says winking at me. I punch him lightly with a smile.

The rest of breakfast consisted of the twins trying to convince me to try some of their new products and the shop. They explained in great detail how adn where they wanted to place each product. It was exciting to see thier eyes dance with excitement, talking about something they clearly were passionate about. I knew Molly disapproved of the shop idea, which only made them want it more.

After breakfast, I reluctantly followed Hermione up to Dumbeldore's office slowly dragging behind. My spirits were lifted for a bit to come crashing again. I knew that the man would either talk in riddles or provide no information for us to understand. I felt like his foot soilder once more, the thought making me shudder as we approach the gargoyle statue.

"Remember Siaph, I'll do the talking." hermione suggested once more.

"I won't say anything." I put my hands up in defense.

On the way here she suggested that she talk because of my.. incident earlier. I knew Albus Dumbeldore was a wise man, maybe too wise for his own good. The blatant disregard to his family and friends evidence of that. The stairs exposed themselves allowing us to climb and walk once more into the office I felt I spent too much time in.

"Sit, please." He gestured to the two chairs before him in which we did. He gestured to his candy bowl adn both of us declined.

"Straight to the point then shall we?" I suggest raising an eyebrow to Hermione.

She shakes her head. "So based on an educated guess, we think that the venom itself is what destroyed the diary."

He looks as if he knew this information already and I run a hand through my hair. I try keeping my mouth shut, my frustration growing. I wasn't trying to hide the fact that the man infuriated me.

"I suppose the next step, besides the obvious is to discover what would have the venom in it or if their are other means to destroy the objects." Dumbeldore explains.

"I agree. However.." Hermione began.

"Yes, Ms. Granger?" he urged her to continue.

"Enough. Are you even searching for a way to save Harry? Are you just planning on using him too?" I say too sharply.

Hermione and Dumbeldore both look taken aback. I shake my head as Dumbeldore quickly recollects his composure.

"I can assure you that I am looking for ways to save him." he says, keeping the truth unspoken.

I nod and leave Hermione and Albus to talk as I head to Arithmancy. Hopefully the twins could uplift my spirits.

_____

The weekend came around faster than expected with me focusing on my schoolwork and hanging out with the twins. Hermione decided it would be best for her to spend more time with Harry and Ron to not raise suspicion.

Putting on a black jumper over my sweater I bounce down to the common room, journals in my bag. I find the twins and Lee waiting for me as our group headed to the carriages to Hogesmade.

"So, Siaph. Are you planning on joining the Order?" Lee asks.

Iquickly raise my head and look at him in shock.

"This wouldn't be the place ot have that conversation, Lee." I state simply.

He realizes what he'd done and nods quickly.

"I'll catch up with you guys later." I say waving as the carriage stops infront of the entrance to the small village. I watch them walk into Zonkos adn make sure they aren't focusing on me as I walk behind one of the builidings. I make my way to the Shrieking Shack and focus on my surroundings.

Once I enter I realize I'm the first here and flop on the floor. I pull the journals out of my bag and run my fingers along the spine before pulling them against my chest. I sigh and feel the tears forming once more. None of this was fair. A war because some seventy year old bastard wanted to instill some ridiculous blood purity rule.

I didn't hear anyone come in but next thing Iknow I'm being held by two strong arms. Pulling me into thier chest, the scent of fire overwhelms me. I look up and see my fiance is here holding me. I smile and wrap my arms around his torso so tightly, as if he'd float away.

"You okay, love?" Charlie asks.

"Yeah, now that you're here." I say leaning back into him.