order

I cough landing with a crash into the fireplace. I wipe myself off and stand looking into the parlor of the home. The Weasley children were being directed to go up the stairs and I see Sirius wearing a purple suit as he walks up to me. He pulls me in for a hug and I feel the tears welling up and my chest becoming heavy. He takes me off to the side and allows me to just realease my feelings once again.

Charlie had come at some point taking over with a stern nod from Sirius. The adults had gone into the dining room being joined by some people I didn't recognize, Snape, Remus, Bill, and Dumbeldore.

"The order is assembling. This is the safe house." Charlie tells me.

I nod once I've calmed down and just leave myself on Charlie's chest. It was hard but so comfortable at the same time. He brushed my hair out of my face and kisses my forehead.

"Do you want to meet everyone?" He whispers and I nod gently. Gettingup slowly I grab his hand. His hand is much larger than mine, I notice again as he leads me into the dining room. Various heads shoot up and I feel tons of stares on me.

"Right then, this is my lovely niece, Siaph." Sirius says proudly placing an arm around my shoulders as Charlie releases me.

"Do you want to take a seat, dear?" Molly offers handing me a cup of tea.

I accept her offer and take a seat next to Snape. I give him a half hug, not seeing him since the last task. He tenses up and I smile when Irelease him. I'd grown to care for our grumpy potions teacher.

"Now, that's not something you see everyday." a girl with pink hair says, breaking the silence.

"She's loving of creatures and people, alike." Sirius tells the young woman.

"Well introductions are in order I believe." Dumbeldore says smiling at me.

"Tonks." the pink haired girl gives me a wave.

"You know Sirius and Reumus, obviously. This is Bill if you remember." Charlie explains gesturing toward the oldest Weasley son.

"Kingsley Shacklebolt." a tall dark wizard introduces himself. He takes my hand and gives it a shake before backing away.

"The real Mad Eye will be joining us once he makes his recovery from St. Mungos." Snape whispers to me as I nod.

"So, what exactly happened?" I ask looking around the room.

"Barty Crouch Jr., he was the culprit. He'd made a portkey of the cup. Harry and Cedric were taken to a grave site. Both are okay, thank Merlin. They'd barely escaped once a killing curse was shot at Cedric who dodged it, hitting Wormtail." Sirius begins to tell me.

"ENOUGH." We all jump at Molly's raised voice.

"Molly, she's my blood. If she wants to stand and fight with us, she has the right to know." Sirius says slamming the table.

"She's a child, Sirius. She's under my custody." Molly rebutles, staring him down.

I shudder remembering being on the recieveing end of the Molly Weasley rath, just the summer before. As the two bicker I tug on Snape's cloak. He looks down at me and raises his eyebrows.

"Isn't Dumbeldore going to stop them?" I whisper to him. He smirks and nods.

As he was nodding Dumbeldore gestures for them to stop.

"Ms. Black, what do you want?" Dumbeldore asks now speaking to me directly.

I look around the room and stare at Charlie. I think for a moment before answering. I wanted to live for him. I wanted to live for everyone that was here, even the people I didn't know.

"I.. I.. I want to.. I don't know to be perfectly, fair." I tell him.

He chuckles,"I know this wasn't exactly something expected. I will ask this of you, do you want to fight?"

I shrug,"I'd easily die for anyone in this room if that's what your asking."

Molly gasps, her hand covering her mouth. Charlie looks at me with a look of passion. Sirius and Remus both wink at me. Snape just looks at me with an expressionless face.

"MISTRESS BLACK, YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME TOO!" Kretecher wails, banging his head off the wall. I rush over to his side and cradle his body against my own. I whisper for him to calm down.

"Well, I'll be." Kingsley says.

"You weren't kidding there, Sirius." I hear Tonks say.

Once Kretcher calms down, I ask him for another cup of tea and he nods. I reclaim my seat next to Snape and feel everyone still staring at me.

"I don't want to be rude but can we continue with the conversation, this is a bit awkward." Isay to the group, earning a few chuckles as everyone but Charlie looks elsewhere. He smiles and shakes his head at me. I almost get lost in thoughts of him as they begin talking again.

"Severus, how is your mark?" Remus asks him, glaring.

"There was some movement, Ican confirm he's back." Snape says, not trying to be rude.

"How do you know?" I ask him.

He looks down at me solemnly. I see him shaking his head as if to ask the question later and I nod in defeat.

"Ms. Black, since you are here Ifeel we should discuss the fact that you're going to be a target, more than likely. With both of your parents being targeted previously, we need to take precaution." Dumbeldore begins.

"Sir, what is it that brought him back?" I say.

"We're still trying to figure that part out. Which if you choose to accept, I would like you to research that. I know this year is your N.E.W.T.s year but I will give full access to our library." Dumbeldore tells me.

"If that's all you'd need, I'd be more than happy to comply." I nod.

"I'd like you to keep what you find discreet. Go directly to Severus if you find anything." Dumbeldore says, now in a more serious tone.

I nod. They continue with the meeting discussing potential safe houses, previous death eaters, previous locations. Once the meeting adjourns I chase after Snape.

"Is there somewhere private we could talk?" Snape asks me.

Inod. My dad's old room. The door is stuck as I call for Kretcher. He gingerly opens the door for us and we enter. It is decorated in Slytherin colors and papers scattered the room. It looked as if a gust of wind had come and knocked them over.

"So, where to begin." Snape says.