Upset

"Sounds like the Irish have thier party on." Fred says.

Arthur rushes in,"It's not the Irish. You three stick together. George, Fred, I trust Saiph and Ginny to you. Get to the woods and wait at the portkey."

We panic as I feel myself being pulled along. I get pushed around and realize I've been separated from the twins. I see people running from masked figures and a strange marking in the sky. I feel my arm being tugged and begin running with the man pulling me along. I see the red hair and realize it's Charlie.

As we reach the woods he pulls me close to him crashing my body into his. He hides my face as he hides behind a tree. I realize he smells of something comforting. Smoke and something I can't place, a spice? I rest my head against his chest and catch my breath. I wrap my arms around him and forget the situation we're in for a moment.

He rests a hand on top of my head and the other on the small of my back. After a moment I pull back and look up at him. I drink in his appearance. His hair is slightly messy and he's still catching his breath.

"You alright?" He asks placing his large hands on my shoulders, checking to see.

"Yeah. Are you?" I ask realizing his closesness. He nods adn we stay still for a moment before hearing someone clearing their throat to our right. We look adn see the twins and Ginny giving us smug looks. Charlie coughs and retracts his arms putting one on his hip and one on the back of his neck.

I run and embrace Ginny. I'd thought somehting happened to her. They tell us they hadn't see Ron, Hermione, or Harry but Charlie told us to take the Portkey and he'd find the remainder of the group.

With one last look at Charlie who offers me a sexy smile, I smile back.

We crash into the burrow's fields as we run into the house and find Molly. Thankfully she gave us each a hug and told us to go upstairs adn wait for the rest to return.

"So, what was that?" Ginny asks as we reach the safety of her room.

"What?" I ask her trying to avoid the subject.

"You know what." she says with a grin.

I moan and put my head in my hands as I curl into a ball.

"You're brother saved me, I was scared. That's it." I lie.

"Not from what I just saw." she says suggestivly. I groan and throw the pillow at her as we errupt into laughter.

Hermione comes in and raises an eyebrow at us. "Not missing much I hope."

We crash into her. It was then I realized that these were my friends. So quickly they'd accepted me as suchand treated me like family. Hermione catches us up saying they'd lost Harry but were able to gather up again and everyone returned safely. It was a death eater attack and they are followers of Voldemort from what Hermione had explained. I nod carefully listening. What a bunch of morons I think to myself.

Molly calls us down for dinner and I see Bill and Charlie in the door way talking. I smile at him and he gives me a sheepish grin and a small wave as Bill elbows him.

Charlie takes the seat next to me that night for dinner and I get suggestive looks from the girls which I shake off. I feel Charlie's leg touching mine and neither of us moved them away. Arthur and Molly tell us that we'd be going shopping tomorrow and after boarding the train to school. Bill and Charlie would see us off before returning to their jobs.

I learned that Bill worked in Gringotts and Charlie worked in Romania with Dragons. Makes sense then, the smoke smell.

_____________

The trip to Diagon Alley was a rather fast trip. Everyone seperated with their lists and I followed Bill and Charlie since I'd done most of my shopping. I'd gotten a letter from Wendy that morning apologizng for not writing. She'd been busy with her family and said she hadn't heard from John. Icouldn't say I was disappointed. I didn't care really, I should write him anyway.

As we met up with the rest of the group Charlie pulls me aside.

"Hey, I know things are going to be a little crazy this year." He says placing his hand on the back of the neck.

I bite my lip before responding,"I didn't thank you, before. So, thanks, for you know saving my life."

He laughs and pulls me in for a hug. "I'll see you soon."

I look at him confused but we rejoin the group before I get the chance to ask questions. I wave him a final good bye and join the others on teh train. Hermione, Ron, Ginny and Harry find thier own compartmetn and I join the twins and their friend Lee on the train ride.

"You and Charlie, eh?" George asks. I've been around them enough now to know the difference.

"Don't know what you mean." I say pouting and looking out the window.

"I think he's taken a liking to you." Fred teases.

"Well I can't do anything, if it's true." I say, sadly. Remembering John I pull out a parchment as the twins look over my shoulder to see what I'm writing.

Dear John,

I haven't heard from you. Are you okay? Are we okay? Hope you're well.

XOXO

Siaph

The boys tell me I can send the letter once the train stops and I nod and sigh.

"If you're not happy, why are you with him?" Fred asks.

"I'm not exactly unhappy." I say to him.

"We saw you with Charlie. Looking at you writing the note is a dull comparison." Fred tells me.

I sigh.

"He got mad I'd come here. I really came here to learn more about my family but he didn't want to discuss it and then before I know it I'm here." Isay.

"Maybe you should floo call him." Fred suggests. I nod realizing Icould do that.