R.A.B.

I slam mother's journal shut. I feel tears forming and notice Hermione had gone leaving both journals with me. Realizing I wouldn't want to share this with anyone before I get the chance I dive right into my father's:

-The dark lord has asked for help with hiding something. I've volunteered Kretcher, hoping to get in his "good graces." I'm hoping when he returns he can tell me more about the object and where it remains hidden.

-I haven't been summoned in ahwile.. however, Kretcher also hasn't returned. I've been staying in Grimmauld Place, my parents moved to Malfoy manor to assist the dark lord. I pace waiting for him most nights. Ihope he's as safe as he can be.

-Kretcher has appeared. He's told me the dark lord has hidden a locket in a cave. We are headed there.. I leave this next note to you Sirius. I love you. I know we haven't been close, but Idon't blame you for leaving me here. Iwant you to know that I'm tryign to right my wrongs and hope you can forgive me one day.

-I've awoken in America. I know it sounds.. wild. Kretcher and Judith, the woman I'd warned tohide have been healing me. I'm almost back to full health. We'd gotten the locket which remains the first step to my redemption.

-Merlin, Judith is... wow. She's sexy, intelligent, kind, and so much more. I think I might ask her on a date tonight. I hope she agrees.

-She did. She agreed to help me with the Horcrux and find work and we will remain to live here. Idon't know how we got here.. Ihaven't really asked. I justknow that we're safe.

-Judith has been sick lately. Can't keep food down for the life of her. Ithink she may be pregnant.. I haven't said anything.. but I want to propose. She could do so much better than me, but I'm hoping for the best. I just enjoy sitting and watching her.. she's just briliant.

-Well, I'd been right. She's carrying our bundle of love. We've married with a small ceremony. Kretcher has been going back adn forth for me helping me figure out what might be the way to destroy the horcrux or if there is more. He still attends the meetings with mother, telling me fahter has passed. With so much uncertainity, I want to make this much very clear. This woman adn child are my life now.

-She's here. Both of my girls, Judith and Siaph, are resting. I can't get enough of either of them, both happy, healthy, and safe. kretcher has cried which has taken me by quite the surprise. He tells me that mother has died from Dragon Pox, not that I care much.

-My baby girl continues to grow each day. Walking, talking, playing. I've realized it's been over a year now since her birth. I've established a career here.. welding the muggles call it. It puts metals together, and it's a quiet simple job. Judith sitll works time to time at the hospital. I've created a few lists of what the other horcruxes may be based off of what Kretcher has told me. He's been sneaking into Grimmauld Place and Hogwarts for me, gathering as much books and information as he can.

-Kretcher tells me the dark lord has been murdered by a baby. I don't think this to be true, so I've kept the truth from Judith. I don't want to inspire false hope, there may still be death eaters out there. I've decided to send Kretcher back in a couple of years when Siaph is a bit more grown.

-Kretcher begged today to stay.. Ican't do that to him. I'm having him take this journal along with teh horcrux stashed into a box. It will be secured by blood magic, so only Siaph can open it. Judith tells me Ishould write a letter to her.. just in case. I don't disagree so I will give it my best shot..

Siaph,

You are my greatest accomplishment in this life. Ihope you will be able to connect with Sirius.. He's a good man. Better than I. Ihope that you never need to read this but if you are that means we've.. passed on. Our family has a bit of a tradition you see.. The noble house of Black.. naming their children after stars. I belive that to be the most beautiful thing they could have done besides giving me the ability to make a child like you. In every aspect, you look just like me. You have so much spunk though, like your mother. If Kretcher is still around, he can provide more information on what you've read. I just want to let you know how much Ilove you and your mother. I'd never known something so pure to exsist until I met her and at your birth. I wish you to be happy and healthy, even in the darkest of times. Unfortunately at this point in time I have not discovered how to destroy the horcruxes. kretcher can show you where I've hidden the lists of what I believe them to be from the information to be gathered. You must heed caution, do not reveal your true idenity to any if possible.

Severus has sent me a letter that Kretcher has given me. He tells me that the baby that led to the "murder" fo the dark lord was James' Potters boy. Severus is going to try to protect him.. I've mailed him to let him know about you. I trust him to keep you safe. He may be able to help if you get stuck.

Remember I love you always.

Your father.. R.A.B