idk what to title this mess

Dear Saiph,

Of course! We'd love to have you! Please send our best to our children. They haven't written lately and we'd been worried. I hope your relationship will work with Charlie. We've already considered you one of ours from the night of the cup.

Love,

Molly

___

Dear Twinkling Star,

My lovely twinkles, this is your new code name. Thought of it myself, personally. If you can meet in the common room with Harry tonight at 9 I'll floo call you.

Love,

Padfoot

___

My lovely Saiph,

I'm glad you found something that may work for you. Of course when you examine dragons, I'll be here. I'm missing you quite a bit and wish time would hurry the hell up. You're going to be great in whatever you decide to do. I'm sure Mum would love to have you for summer, she's written me asking what happened between us. I wasn't sure how to answer so I'd figured I'd leave it for now. I'm sure she'll write again soon. Merlin, I've never blushed writing a letter. Norbert had his baby and has taken a liking to the baby. I'd like to talk to you more in person about the family situation. In anycase, I look forward to seeing you.

Yours,

Charlie

The letters had come all at once and I grinned. I've missed Charlie even though it'd been only a week. I was excited to talk to Sirius that evening. Ilooked up in search of Harry and spot him next to Hermione.

I walk down to his seat, next to Ronald. As usual, Ron was eating and waved a shy hello.

"Harry, tonight.. Padfoot wants us by the fire at 9 in our common room. It must be empty." I whisper to him. He nods.

"I heard you were looking for me yesterday."Hermione adds.

"I'm so sorry. I forgot, but I've gotten information about my mom and dad." I say.

She rolls her hand gesturing for me to go on. The three huddle closer to me.

"My mom, was hunted by You-Know-Who. I'm fairly certain in hiding, they'd met. Snape actually helped me work it out." I whisper.

"Snape, that git?" Ron asks.

I shake my head. "I actually taken a liking to Professor Snape, Ronald." I scold him the best I can. "Oh, and as soon as I see Ginny I need to tell her but Ican continue studies next year here. I'm allowed to stay with your family next summer!"

"That's great, Saiph." Harry says a bit sadly. He'd told me about his muggle aunt and uncle. They sounded rather awful.

After the meal, I jog to catch up with the twins. They walked fast, which I guess I should expect by now.

"Guys!" I say to them excitedly.

"You alright there?" George questions, seeing I'm out of breath.

"I'm staying this summer. With you. I'm going to be coming back next year." I say happily.

"That's great Saiph. You'd better sit before Snape comes, though." Fred says pulling me into the seat in between them.

As if summoned I hear the door slam. I kick Fred since I didn't get to say anything in Snape's defense and see him give me a small smirk. He starts class and I'd been paired with George to do the Mudmurlap potion. It was supposed to help hide your identity in certain situations.

We'd done the potion perfectly and recieved a good grade. On the way out of class Snape stops me.

"Dumbeldore has gotten permission for you to stay. He'll be arranging for you to see your uncle at some point. I will escort you there again if you'd like. I suppose the Weasley's are letting you stay?" Snape raises his eyebrows to question me.

I nod."I actually was going to ask you if they'd said no." I laugh.

"My home is always open to you. However, I'd think you to be more comfortable with the Weasley's." he tells me.

"I appreciate everything, really. I don't know if anyone has told you before but you're really great, sir." I tell him before collecting my things.

"Don't tell anyone, Black." he says smirking to me.

_____________

Ginny tackled me on the bed once she'd found out that I'd gotten the permission to stay with them. This summer was sure to be great.

Today we had a group study session with Snape to write a paper on Grindylows. I sat next to the twins. Fred throws a ball at Ron. He looks up and see's Fred asking who he was taking to the ball.

He shrugs. "Who're you going with then?" Ron whispers back.

Fred looks over at Angelina Johnson and throws a ball at her as well. He gestures out to ask for a date. She nods and smiling, returns to her conversation with her friends. Turning to Ron he winks.

Ron looks embarassed and turns to Hermione. I nudge George's shoulder and we both grin watching the mess.

"Hey, Hermione, you're a girl." Ron tells her.

"Very nice." she tells him.

Snape glares at our group causing a silence. Hermione finishes and hands her parchement to Snape who quickly looks it over and nods. Packing her things she whispers to Ron.

"Somebody's asked me already. Next time don't think of me as a last resort." She sharply tells Ron. She runs out and I could tell she was upset. I don't think Ron knew about her feelings for him.

"It's bad for a guy to go alone. But for a girl, it's just sad." Ron says.

I kick him from under the table and Snape comes smacking the back of his head. I snicker and Snape shoots me a glare. I quickly return to the last bit of my paper before handing it over to Snape.

Rushing out of the room I say good bye to the boys and find Hermione crying in the stairwell.

"Krums asked me. Blithering idiot, that Ronald." she tells me.

I pull her to me and rub her back. I let her cry it out as I try my best to comfort her. Boys can be cruel, just like John.

________

That evening Harry and I sat bythe fire waiting. Sirius' face popped inthe fire causing us to jump.

"We're alone." I tell him.

"I haven't much time but you're alright? Both of you?" Sirius asks.

We both nod. "Good, Saiph be my eyes and ears. You be careful and that Charlie better treat you well."

"He does." Isay. I say good bye and allow him ot have time with Harry. I feel bad for that boy.