Portkey

Harry ended up apologizing and we'd a good talk about who we both were. We ended up laughing about the incident after formally getting to know one another.

Molly had us clean up dinner the no mag way as punishment for our spat. I didn't mind at all and told Harry I could handle the dishes by myself and he went up the steps with his friends.

The door opened rather roughly as two more ginger boys walked in. The taller had his arm slung around the others shoulder as they laughed. They smelled of Butterbeer and firewhiskey as they came closer finally noticing my presence.

"Who might you be?" The taller boys asks.

I quickly wipe my hands on the dish towel and extend my hand to the man.

"Sorry, I'm Saiph. I'm completing my punishment, you see." I say giggling.

"Bill Weasley."he says taking my hand shaking it. I turn my attention to the other boy.

Merlin, be still my beating heart. He was gorgeous. He looked similar to his brothers but his eyes held a look of mystery. The scars on his arm I'd seen as he extended his arm made my heart race faster.

"Charlie Weasley." he says introducing himself. I take his hand and nod speachless. I can't remember feeling like this about anyone, taken aback so quickly by thier beauty. Not even with John.

"I'm just going to go up with the girls." I say feeling the heat rising to my cheeks.

The men nod and go back to their conversation as I enter Ginny's room. Hermione was sitting on the floor with her back against the bed, reading a book. Ginny was looking in her wardrobe and the two raised their heads to look at me.

"You alright there?" Ginny asks, seeing me leaning against the door. I was still trying to calm myself.

"Yes, I'd just met your oldest brothers." I breath out. I hadn't realized I wasn't breathing normal until now.

Ginny gives me and odd look but nods.

"What do I wear to the cup?" Ginny asks skiming through her clothes.

"I'd dress warm. It'll be early tomorrow." Hermione reminds her and Ginny nods.

I take a seat next to Hermione and notice she's reading Hogwarts: A History.

"I read that on the ride over!" I say excitedly.

"Really? I love it. They miss some things but good read none the less." Hermione says pulling her attention away from the book.

"Yes, and do tell us more about America. Say things like if you have a boyfriend." Ginny raises her eyebrows to me.

We giggle and I nod.

"I have a boyfriend, I think. His name is John. I also have a friend Wendy whom I need to write now but that's about it. It's similar to here we have no-mags, elves, things like that." I say as I pull out my parchment.

"Are all American boys dreamy?" Ginny asks me.

"I think they look the same." I say with a shrug. Feeling Ginny's sense of defeat I shrug.

I write a quick note to Wendy saying I miss her and to write back. I ask if she's heard from John and go to find Harry. I knock on the door that Ginny pointed out and Harry agrees to let me use his owl. She was a gorgeous Snow Owl and when I'd told Harry he swelled with pride. I smile as I bid him and Ron good night knowing it'd be an early morning.

As I leave the room I accidently bump into someone on the steps and they reach thier arm out to grab me from falling. Looking up I feel my heart to begin racing as I stared up into the honey colored eyes that belonged to Charlie Weasley.

"Sorry." he whispers.

"My fault." is all I can manage to breath out. We stay still for a moment before hearing a door open. Charlie lets me go gently and clears his throat. I bid him a good night before rushing into Ginny's room.

Both girls were asleep as I laid down. Icouldn't help but think of Charlie. His muscular frame, his honey eyes, his deep voice. Needless to say, I hadn't gotten much sleep that night.

_______________

The next morning I was awoken by a slight shake of my shoulders. I open my eyes to see a flash of red and them leaving the room. I shake my head and get dressed in my hoodie and jeans. I hoped my no-mag clothing would be okay.

I join the group downstairs, not realizing I was standing next to Charlie until I peeked to my side. I felt my face become red and looked everywhere but at him.

"We're going to be taking a port key. Cedric and Amos will meet us there." Arthur tells us as he leads the group.

"Bit of a spin we'll be taking. Try to walk when you feel it slow down." Charlie says from next to me.

I nod and can't bring myself to look at him. As we get closer to the boot Mr. Weasley tells us to hold on to one another. Charlie grabs my hand firmly and I blush even more. My hands had to be sweaty, how embarrasing. I bite my lip but quickly get shaken from my thoughts as the boot slows down. Following Charlie's instructions Amos, Cedric, The older Weasley men, and myself land gently.

I laugh noticing hte others had fallen. I offer a hand to Hermione and Ginny and they both smile at me.

"Taken a liking to my brother?" Ginny whispers.

"I have a boyfriend, I can't." I say eyeing Charlie who was laughing with Cedric and the boys fathers.

As if he'd heard us he turns around to face us and smiles then returns to his conversation.

"I think he fancies you." Ginny giggles.

"I have to agree." Hermione says winking at me. I blush ferociously and shake my head.

We get to the campsite and I overhear the twins making bets. We walk into the tent and it was as big as their home inside. We'd each found a spot to rest and everyone was in good spirits playing around.

"You sure you don't want to bunk with Charlie?" Hermione teases.

"Shh. What if he hears?" I whisper to her.

I take a look at Charlie who is drinking a glass of firewhiskey with Amos discussing the game. Merlin those hands could fit somewhere else. I blush at the thought and return to a light conversation with the others.