deathly hallows

"Albus, I understand this might be the last chance I get to speak with you. Let's cut the bullshit, yeah?" I ask storming into his office.

"Hello, Siaph. Severus just told me you agreed to train under Poppy. I'm elated for you. Ithink you'll find your talents to be useful." he tells me.

"Why did he take the wandmaker?" I question.

"He's in search of a particular wand." he answers.

"And the ice cream man?" I ask next.

"He had information regarding the horcruxes, I believe." he tells me.

"Why did you plan this?" I question now taking his hand in mine. The rot had begun to slowly get worse. His flesh looked like it was eating itself.

"Siaph, have you grown fond of me?" Dumbledore chuckles.

"Not particularly. You matter to people who matter to me." I answer honestly.

"You'll find I'm quite old. I've grown tired. I will leave enough for the Order to complete what we set out to do." Dumbeldore tells me.

I look down once more at his hand examining if there was a way to save him.

"They can't remove the hand?" I ask him. He shakes his head. Ilook closer at the ring adn see a peculiar stone in it. There's a strange engraving. A circle in a triangle.

"What kind of stone is this?" I say raising his hand higher.

"Ah, I'd been wondering when someone would figure it out. Ms. Granger has been particularly busy with Mr. Malfoy, or I'd believe her to be the one to know." he explains. I release his hand and raise my eyebrow once more and he continues, "the resurrection stone."

My jaw drops. "The deathly hallows? Aren't they a fable?"

"One could presume." he replies offering me a lemon drop. I shake my head and take a seat.

"He's looking for the elder wand?" I ask hoping I'd be wrong.

He lets out a slight laugh and stands to go walk to Fawkes.

"Is that what protects this particular Horcrux? Or is it proglonging your death?" I ask bluntly. I was getting the answers I'd need.

"I believe the answer may be both. I'd like to remove the stone and offer it to Harry, a beacon of hope." he says petting Fawkes head.

"That leaves.. the snake, Harry, and the cup?" I question out loud.

"I believe so, yes." he tells me turning to face me. "How long have you known about Mr. Potter?"

"You confirmed the suspicion. You think the resurrecton stone to save him?" I ask.

"Harry needs to remember the driving force of love. Much like you're compassion drives you, Harry is driven by love. He loves his friends, that he willingly would give his life for them. I can't say for certain if he will survive, but there is a crucial process in to which the destruction happens. Harry must be destroyed by Voldemort himself. I have hope the Ressurection stone will protect him." Dumbeldore explains.

"Where do you think the cup is? Obviously the snake is with him." Isay to him.

"I'm uncertain of it's location. Sometimes I find it extremely helpful not to read too much into things." he tells me.

"So, why does he want me? It's for power?" I ask what I knew already. He nods in confirmation.

"I believe you can find Ms. Granger down in Hogesmade with Mr. Potter and Mr. Weasley, if you'd like to see them before you return to Grimmauld Place." Dumbeldore says, telling me he's finished with teh conversation.