Chapter 2: Lets Hang Out?

Hey guys thank you for the reads and the 2 votes

.

.

.

.

{Alexis's POV}

After Crown The Empire set was finished they were gonna have signing and stuff. Myself and Mia went to their tent and I got myself some shirts and a hoddie and a pair of shorts that said 'Crown The Empire' and their logo on the one side of the short leg. I talked with the guys for a little bit, but we had to move because there were other people behind us. I put the stuff in my backpack and went to Motionless In White's tent because they were also gonna have a signing also.

I managed to get in the line, but there was like so many people. But I got some pictures with Chris, Ricky & Ghost. I could get pictures with the rest of the guys because they were talking to the other people behind me. Mia didnt come with me because she never really liked them.She always said that they were good but she didn't like them too much. I also got Chris to sign my shirt too. But Chris was so sweet to me , he's just a nice person in general.

I walked back to Mia & Micha and seen if there were other bands they wanted to see because my list was done. They said no so we just sat down somewhere on a bench. I soon felt someone sit down next to me. I turned to the person and se en it was Brandon and Benn sat across from me & sat next to Micha.

"Hey Alexis, Mia & Micha" Benn said to us. We said 'hey' in response.

'Me and the other guys were wondering if you wern't too busy, if you guys wanted to hang out on out bus for a while. I mean we won't busy either just hanging out' Brandon said to us eyes full of hope. I turned to Mia and shrugged my shoulders at her.

'Sure why not' Mia said to him

'Great, come on' Brandon said to us while he got up and grabbed my hand and took us to their bus again.

.

.

okay I'm looking back at this and it's so short, oml I'm sorry lol.